Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

Theres a lot of Chinese in the contacts, I see it mostly under the numbers I guess where it would say home or mobile.. Anyone else notice this?

No. what version did you install?

Am I in the minority because I want to be able to distinguish between home and work land lines?

Is there a way to do this in contacts that I am missing?

Never even noticed it was missing tbh...doesn't appear it lets you make the distinction

it does. you have to go to edit the contact then click on the mobile icon a window will pop up that says mobile or fixed phone or fax

Am I in the minority because I want to be able to distinguish between home and work land lines?

Never even noticed it was missing tbh...doesn't appear it lets you make the distinction

it does. you have to go to edit the contact then click on the mobile icon a window will pop up that says mobile or fixed phone or fax

Good catch. That will do it. Mine had a text option next to mobile#s, but they all had mobile icon.

There should be another release tonight that has the haptic feedback fix for 0.10.22 and hopefully a facebook sync fix. What I need to know from you guys is... Does Facebook sync contacts at all on V5?

In version 5 i don't have a fax option that I can see when I edit my contacts. Am I missing it?

There should be another release tonight that has the haptic feedback fix for 0.10.22 and hopefully a facebook sync fix. What I need to know from you guys is... Does Facebook sync contacts at all on V5?

Doesn't work at all for me!

In version 5 i don't have a fax option that I can see when I edit my contacts. Am I missing it?

When you go in to edit the contact next to the number there is an icon probably looks like a cell phone click the icon it has an option that says FAX so you can mark it as a FAX number. I don't think you can actually FAX to it but you can set it so that you know that number is a FAX number.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

No it doesnt. It doesnt even give the option to sync

I have tried every direction. Going into accounts and seeing if there was an option, and installing Facebook from market to try to get it that way. No Sync at all. Twitter seems to be working though...

facebook sync didnt work at all for me either.
and are we able to use the MIUI backup to keep settings now, or should we do another clean install with the update tonight?

When you go in to edit the contact next to the number there is an icon probably looks like a cell phone click the icon it has an option that says FAX so you can mark it as a FAX number. I don't think you can actually FAX to it but you can set it so that you know that number is a FAX number.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'm still lost. No matter what I do with these two screens I see no fax option. Help!?!:icon_eek:

Back