Official Team D1-MIUI-10.22-V5.X Release

I got no problem testing. I always keep fresh backups so screwing with my phone doesn't scare me in the least. If you find the time (school and work come first...priorities young jedi) and need to test anything you tweak, even beyond this one item, I'm up for it.

In the meantime try replacing the account and sync apk with root explorer or adb. You might need to wipe data after you reboot though.

Will do...it's worth a shot if it can stop some of these "my fb doesn't work" posts that seem to crop up over and over (even though it's stated in op lol)

No love. I guess that woulda been too easy eh? lol Pushed it with root explorer and i get f/c on the settings, I wiped data and fixed permissions but no luck. I'll try with adb...or a .zip install in recovery later when i get home and have access to more of my stuff.

Am I in the minority because I want to be able to distinguish between home and work land lines?

Is there a way to do this in contacts that I am missing?

Am I in the minority because I want to be able to distinguish between home and work land lines?

Is there a way to do this in contacts that I am missing?

Never even noticed it was missing tbh...doesn't appear it lets you make the distinction

Couldn't you just edit the contact online and when it syncs it should say what you want it to

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

You can edit online and they will be retained in you google contacts, but the phone will only display "work fixed", "mobile, and "fax".

It did work in the 0.2.1 version. The fix was done before flashing the actual miui rom. You had to sync contacts up after installing the regular rom then flash the miui rom. Anyway, if the syncmypix app works for syncing the pictures up then that works for me.

it's because of the accountsandsync.apk. It doesn't need to be renamed, it needs to be replaced with an accountandsync apk from another Droid specific build.

so if i pull accountsandsync.apk from say Sapphire and push it and rename it i'll get back fb sync? Or am I reading that wrong?

Correct. I was planning on making an update but I've had health issues.

Sent from my HERO200 using DroidForums App

Is there away to bring back the old lock screen from the previous version?

Hey can anyone help me with installing the Team D1-MIUI my droid is already rooted but its not installing. i renamed it to update.zip and tried installing it through rom manager but it doesnt seem to be working

Hey can anyone help me with installing the Team D1-MIUI my droid is already rooted but its not installing. i renamed it to update.zip and tried installing it through rom manager but it doesnt seem to be working

flash an older version of rom manager then try it

got it thanks, does facebook sync work yet? doesn't seem to be for me

got it thanks, does facebook sync work yet? doesn't seem to be for me

Read a couple posts back.

Sent from my CDMA Hero using DroidForums App

it's because of the accountsandsync.apk. It doesn't need to be renamed, it needs to be replaced with an accountandsync apk from another Droid specific build.

so if i pull accountsandsync.apk from say Sapphire and push it and rename it i'll get back fb sync? Or am I reading that wrong?

Correct. I was planning on making an update but I've had health issues.

Sent from my HERO200 using DroidForums App

Zen - Get well!!!!!!

Are there any plans to add some of the behind the scenes features from other ROMs like auto kernel speed detection at boot(I am not sure if this is included or not), adjusted memory settings at boot and other settings to improve battery life and performance?

Theres a lot of Chinese in the contacts, I see it mostly under the numbers I guess where it would say home or mobile.. Anyone else notice this?

Back