Often imitated, never duplicated! Focused 1.8.6

yes mynet.apk is in system/app but does not load at startup

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mynet

flash the new updated focused from twitter and it is now the best rom I have every run by far. Running it 8hr now and it is so fast and stable THANK YOU!!!! it is much faster booting and loading. Mynet still won't load but the why we have wifi teather... dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

I'm sure it's great just like all drod's work is but I'm waiting on the changelog.

I'm sure it's great just like all drod's work is but I'm waiting on the changelog.

Changelog (that I know of....):
Transitions added
Tweaks were tweaked (as drod likes to say)... Memory and Battery tweaks optimized, as well as performance tweaks.
NOTE: The tweaks made for performance are the kind that make your phone faster, but unfortunately quad scores suffer from it.

(Quad scores are great if you want to benchmark video rendering, or crazy CPU intensive gaming, but are a really crappy benchmark for what your phone looks like compared to another phone sitting right beside it... 1.8.9 FLIES.. Very happy with the changes!)

OH, and my black bar mod is being updated to remove white/grey pixels that show up around the battery (making it look like sparkles around it.. :( as well as to update the framework for 1.8.9.

sephtin's black barmod for Focused 1.8.9

Update released for the bar mod. Info and screenshots here:
sephtin’s blackbar mod updated for 1.8.9 — sephtin.com

Changes:
--Updated to 1.8.9 framework
--Updated battery icons to remove white/grey pixels
--re-zipaligned

Features:
–Completely based on the Focused 1.8.9 framework.
–Transparent background with droid on bottom right
–Removed credit for the awesomeness of the phone from Verizon Wireless, and placed it where it belongs… to rubiX Focused, updated on both lockscreen and notification drop down.
–Used icons from my previous bar, including my own 30, 50, 70, and 90 % icons. (Battery percents show with 10% increments) –Updated to remove white/grey pixels around the battery
–Removed Rounded corners.

Enjoy!

Changes:
--re-zipaligned

Features:
–Removed credit for the awesomeness of the phone from Verizon Wireless, and placed it where it belongs… to rubiX Focused, updated on both lockscreen and notification drop down.
–Used icons from my previous bar, including my own 30, 50, 70, and 90 % icons. (Battery percents show with 10% increments) –Updated to remove white/grey pixels around the battery

Enjoy!
Not to be greedy, but can we have one with rounded corners, please? ;)

Changes:
--re-zipaligned

Features:

Enjoy!

look lower on the page and you will see a link for the rounded corner version

Changes:
--re-zipaligned

Features:

Enjoy!

look lower on the page and you will see a link for the rounded corner version
My apologies, I didn't even look at your page yet, I was just replying to the post above...

Many thanks!

Hello,

Sorry if its already been asked... but I installed the multi touch keyboard patch for rubix focussed. Everything is working fine but I don't have an option to turn speach to text. How can I install this feature on rubix?

Hello,

Sorry if its already been asked... but I installed the multi touch keyboard patch for rubix focussed. Everything is working fine but I don't have an option to turn speach to text. How can I install this feature on rubix?

Make sure you have google search, and voice search installed from market...

For anyone who hasn't see the overclock temp fix yet for the leak and wants to make this thing absolutely SCREAM this is what you do.

-Download "Milestone Overclock" from the market
-Open, allow permissions, load module, apply and then check the "apply on boot" box
-Reboot phone

Jrummy's Overclock will work like it always did. I am trying the new Focused right now running at 1.35 GHZ ULV.

Edit: Again, this is ONLY for those running the leak and 1.9.3 not for those running 1.8.9 since ppl without the leak won't have to worry about this.

Back