[ROM] ApeX 1.3.1 for Droid X - Running, running, as fast as it can (12/16/10)

Keep pressing all the buttons at the same time your looking for the green screen might not be the way your supposed to do it but it works if you get there let us know and we can guidse you from there

manfromnc:

I/We may need some clarification. Prior to flashing Apex, what were you using? Did you accept the OTA from Verizon that occurred early Dec. 2010? Or did you install one of the 'leaks?'

Thanks for the help so far...I going to try wall charging the X for a while with the microSD out of it and see if that works...

If that doesn't work. I'll get a new battery and put in it, and see what happens. If that doesn't work I guess it will become a door stop...

Thanx again...

I will also try the button bombardment..Thanx...

I guess when I was re-flashing everything I left out a step or did one too many (who knows) but, I was doing using all the latest tools (emulators, backup/recovery, etc.). I also thought my USB was keeping it charged. But, I guess with the multiple flashes it couldn't keep up. Still my Batt reads out OK..but, these Lith Ions who knows...Hopefully, if it does come back I will have a good B/U on the SD....

^ Yep.

I am thinking the sbf you flashed was incorrect. I'm searching around to see what I can find.

Anyone else have an input as well?

Ok so I restored by to the stock rom and then re-restored back to apex 1.3.1 and for some reason I can't update adw laucher. Anybody know what im doing wrong?

Also I cant get the any app to switch through the terminal emulator...they all fail and say no such directory.

Also when I navigate to /system/apparently there are two launcher apps. The old (1.3.3) version and the new (1.3.6) version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

my stock rom had a note pad widget that i really liked. any idea how to get that back? thanks

Download the removedapps1_2 zip from the original post and then move the StickyNoteWidget.apk to the directory /sdcard and then use the install script from the terminal emulator to install it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Just a quick question. Is the social networking Blur app in the removed Blur apps file that is posted on the front page? I wasn't sure if that could be put back into this ROM. Thanks!

Back