[ROM] Lithium Mod - Source built awesomeness! Themes galore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm guys, i wanted to install the black glass theme but i do not know what to download... is it under the cyanogenMod? i am coming from Kangerade... i would appreciate the help

there is a post from Insane earlier in this thread that Black Glass will not be supporting LithMod...(check out posts 404 and 409)

uhm guys, i wanted to install the black glass theme but i do not know what to download... is it under the cyanogenMod? i am coming from Kangerade... i would appreciate the help

Last edited:
there is a post from Insane earlier in this thread that Black Glass will not be supporting LithMod...(check out posts 404 and 409)

oh that sucks... thanks for the help..

Help!

I'm having an issue that I have searched for and can't find a fix. My gmail isn't syncing, not sending, not deleting. I receive emails, but if delete them and they come back. All my labels are set to sync. I'm lost.

Sent from my Droid using an internal neurocellular processing unit

ohh that sucks... thanks for the help

Help!

I'm having an issue that I have searched for and can't find a fix. My gmail isn't syncing, not sending, not deleting. I receive emails, but if delete them and they come back. All my labels are set to sync. I'm lost.

...so it doesn't get lost

Running LiMod too.
Fixed

has to be a way

How do I get rid of notification sounds and game audio sounds from my music player???

if you can get a ".nomedia" file into the folders the sounds are in, it might block them from the phone seeing them

I quite dont understand that, I really want to block the sounds that are playing in my music player app. I know that mix zing will let you select which folders but I'm wanting to use the stock app

It will be available to lithmod. They straightened things out per his thread here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...royo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-119.html

Post 1189 from 8/12:

Originally Posted by otter34
Originally Posted by 928Droid
Originally Posted by mikeew83
Any chance this will be made available to lithium mod users i am currently on ss but really would like to switch to lith mod but I love this theme even made some custom backgrounds that blend very nice with it so please sir can you port it to lith mod.
It is likely that will happen fairly soon, have to get something from the DEV first.
Any word on this? I like Jrummy, but I like the theme more and won't use a ROM w/out it
Everything is cool now, will be releasing LithiumMod version along with all the others when I release the new "codename X" update. Should have them all done before or over the coming weekend. Still have a few more tweeks to do (also adding more "Black Edition" Google apps) and will then start compiling all the different versions and creating all the different update zips, then testing each one individually....I would like to wait and dump them all at once, but since it has taken so long I will release each Theme version as it passes testing and finishes uploading. I plan to do LithiumMod as one of the first since you guys have been doing without.

BTW, I promise, this new version of Black Glass will be worth the wait...well...umm..unless you don't like red :)

Lithium Mod - Pink Life Theme - Calendar Widget

Hey guys, I think I have my first issue with Lith on m wife's phone. Flashed Pink Life themed 1.0.12 onto her previously stock phone earlier today. Wiped Data & Cache. Flashed up the kernels, restored backed up SMS/MMS. Everything's working perfectly!

The only issue that I'm having is related to the Google Calendar widget. On my phone (Bluberry Theme) it's got a translucent black background w/ a opaque black bar along the top. The calendar information is then printed on top of that with a White font.

On the Pink Life theme, the font is black. So it's black on black. See my attached screenshots. Shouldn't this font be pink?

So, I'm looking for the process to change the calendar widget font to Pink, White, or go completely back to stock. I was thinking I could replace the /system/Calendar.apk (if that's what the file is..) and replace it with one from the stock image..

Thoughts?
plife01.png

plife02.png

Last edited:
update soon!

God I hope there is an update coming out soon that will fix some of the issues I am having. Ever since installing the phone slider fix, I have been experiencing delays when placing calls. When I hit my direct dial shortcuts or try to dial from the dial pad there is a long delay between hitting the shortcut button and to when the call is actually placed. It seams like forever but it is probably only 5-10 seconds. This did not happen prior to the phone slider fix. Its driving me crazy! I think I will flash back to the non slider fix version if there is no update today. Things seam to happen on Friday's.

God I hope there is an update coming out soon that will fix some of the issues I am having. Ever since installing the phone slider fix, I have been experiencing delays when placing calls. When I hit my direct dial shortcuts or try to dial from the dial pad there is a long delay between hitting the shortcut button and to when the call is actually placed. It seams like forever but it is probably only 5-10 seconds. This did not happen prior to the phone slider fix. Its driving me crazy! I think I will flash back to the non slider fix version if there is no update today. Things seam to happen on Friday's.

Not sure what the slider fix is but I know I never installed it. I have gala theme and it runs pretty well. Does the slider fix just make it so that you don't have to slide to unlock the phone? If so I have an app that unlocks the phone automatically when I press the power button to turn it on. The one I have isn't available anymore for some reason from the market, but my sister is using "no lock" and I think it's working fine. Maybe try the ROM w/out the fix and check out no lock in the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back