2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to wait for 2.2 for the bagel, I think I saw a thread on that......

no no, you saw a picture leaked off someone's computer of an email about a bagel update!

technically the bagel update is just as plausible as the 2.1 update. because neither of them has been officially announced. but i love how people think they saw a leaked email, that verizon owes us an explanation.

didn't get it yet

Thats twice today brad. The other user is on a 7 day vacation for this very same thing.

You are free to do as you wish but just know it comes with consequences.

Your choice..............

didn't get it yet

i swear i'm not trying to be a d--- here... i'm just wondering... is he someone of importance, or is he just trying to get his post count up?? or... whats the deal... i realize none of our comments are beneficial, but this is beyond NOT beneficial...

I hear ya, I hear ya...just trying to liven up the mood around here by making an inside joke :)

Mike, I was just quoting a dearly departed member named zmeflyby. Just trying to be funny. No harm intended.

Mike, I was just quoting a dearly departed member named zmeflyby. Just trying to be funny. No harm intended.

oh i don't care what people post, i'm no moderator. i was just wondering if there was benefit to knowing you DIDN'T get it. apparently there is NOT. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back