2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little note from Moto:
Motorola We know you guys are anxiously awaiting the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1. Ultimately, we want to ensure you have the best possible experience on your device; as a result, the rollout is taking longer than expected. Though we don't have the new deployment date to share just yet, we do promise we are working to get you updated information and will relay it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. We appreciate it! (via FaceBook)

Post a link. Show some kind of proof not just the text you pulled from a supposed Motorola facebook page.

Motorola | Facebook

Well it is there but the link will not work unless you are a member of Facebook.

Nice little note from Moto:
Motorola We know you guys are anxiously awaiting the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1. Ultimately, we want to ensure you have the best possible experience on your device; as a result, the rollout is taking longer than expected. Though we don't have the new deployment date to share just yet, we do promise we are working to get you updated information and will relay it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. We appreciate it! (via FaceBook)

Post a link. Show some kind of proof not just the text you pulled from a supposed Motorola facebook page.

Motorola | Facebook

Well it is there but the link will not work unless you are a member of Facebook.

Maybe thats why he quoted it. ;)

Motorola

We know you guys are anxiously awaiting the upgrade from 2.0 to 2.1. Ultimately, we want to ensure you have the best possible experience on your device; as a result, the rollout is taking longer than expected. Though we don't have the new deployment date to share just yet, we do promise we are working to get you updated information and will relay it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. We appreciate it!20 minutes ago

Its a message telling people to chill out and wait.

I can see the Facebook page and I am not logged in.
I have a Facebook account, but not logged in at the time.

Motorola | Facebook

I didn't even have to sign in, you can see it. This is a genuine statement from Motorola. It doesn't tell us anything, but it is a statement.:)

Thats because they popped their mouths off a couple months ago about the release; and now google, moto, and vzw are all looking worse then if motto kept the mouths shut.

Motorola | Facebook

I didn't even have to sign in, you can see it. This is a genuine statement from Motorola. It doesn't tell us anything, but it is a statement.:)

Thats because they popped their mouths off a couple months ago about the release; and now google, moto, and vzw are all looking worse then if motto kept the mouths shut.

I disagree, I don't think google is loosing any face over this. My understanding is they push android out the door, and then its up to the manufacturer and the network to make it click. If it was on the nexus google might get pulled in (did ya see how fast android 2.1.1 came out when there was a problem with it?) But i do agree that VZW and moto are getting a bit slammed because of it

Yes i was able to see the page i just didnt know the link to the Motorola facebook page.

maybe if everybody tweets at moto and vzw at once it'll put more pressure on them...

Ahh well, there's always hope for next Thursday :icon_eek:

Yea, we will get the update after the Droid Eris does. I almost installed the leak 2.1 update for the Eris on my wife phone but not able to downgrade if something did not work.

Motorola's Facebook post was 43 minutes ago and already 170 comments - that's faster than this thread!! :motdroidvert:

Why aren't there any sources actually commenting on the update, does anybody have any REAL info?

dude it shows 2001 for your post lol

i wonder if this thread will get to 3000 before its out? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back