2.1 ESE53 will be Official Release on the VZW Motorola Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry too, but I could not let that comment go. I never initiate a comment that would be considered off limits, but I just couldn't keep from responding to this one. I will let it go at that, and do my best to stay only on TOPIC. :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

I WANT MY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm done now.

Sorry.

OK, I'm done now.

Sorry.
Totally appropriate and I couldn't agree more. The longer this goes on the more I start thinking about....Oh, I just said we can't talk about that.;)

The only thing that really bugs me is the scrolling on the internet sites. I can put up with the home screens and stuff but the jittery scrolling drives me nuts.

long time reader first time poster...

I just want to stare at live wallpapers all day long. Can't wait for 2.1!

OK, I'm done now.

Sorry.
Totally appropriate and I couldn't agree more. The longer this goes on the more I start thinking about....Oh, I just said we can't talk about that.;)

The only thing that really bugs me is the scrolling on the internet sites. I can put up with the home screens and stuff but the jittery scrolling drives me nuts.

You know you want to give in to the "Oh, I just said we can't talk about that".

I wonder what it would have been like to have live wallpaper back in the 1960's. I could just see everybody staring at their Droids saying, "Far out man. What a rush.":icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I think with all the drugs they did there were live wallpapers. :icon_ banana:

This is true. Maybe that's why live wallpaper isn't a big deal to me. I mean, you know after what my friends described it to me. My friends told me all about how the walls would breath. Sounded amazing, but I personally have no experience with this myself.;)

I wonder what it would have been like to have live wallpaper back in the 1960's. I could just see everybody staring at their Droids saying, "Far out man. What a rush.":icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
HaHa. I distinctly remember seeing "live wallpaper" back in the '60s. Of course it was on my one and only "Acid" trip. :icon_eek:

Mike

I think with all the drugs they did there were live wallpapers. :icon_ banana:

LOL :rofl3:

OMG... I started another page to this already lengthy thread. A pox upon me! A pox, I say :wacko: !

I opened up a can of worms. Oh well, nice to have a little fun and still sort of stay on topic. Time to get off the drugs and get back to the true topic at hand.

Yeah, I know the come down is a bummer. :)

I don't think it's a lie that there are bugs in the software, cause there will always be bugs of some sort. But nothing that would stop the release of 2.1 to our phones.

I think the lie is when Verizon said they sent 1000 updates out as a test then stopped. Like many have said, even if only 1000 updates went out there would be 1 person that would notice and say something.

I don't appreciate lies and spin on info. I would prefer straight forward facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back