DroidForums.net & Ultimate Droid ROMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mark....

It's probably best to just let the whole thing rest.

BD has moved on and th members are now getting back to the normalcy that they wanted in the first place.

People will support who they are going to support and nobody can change that.

No laws have been broken and nobody was killed : )

These guys do this as a hobby and are not on anyone's payroll. Nobody has lost their job over this whole thing.

In the grand scheme of life this whole thing is meaningless.

Lets just get back to having fun here. It's over. Ever body will come out of this for the better and the community will grow stronger.

Lets not have the forums fragment over this. BD and his team are always welcome to particpate here as is Cyanogen and his team.

Lets all come together, shake hands and make Android the best community to be involved with.

TheMarkness doesn't know how to let things go. His life revolves around a simple premise:

"I must be right. And I will continue until everyone agrees with me."

It is a terrible burden he carries. To enlighten the unwashed and ignorant masses. And he will do anything it takes to make his view on the subject becomes everyone's view.

If anything we should pity him. Because he can't stop. It is a trait so ingrained he won't even stop after seeing the truth of it.

^ this made me laugh :), honestly maybe some of you guys read my post to serious (some are but some aren't meant to be taken that way).

Have a good one guys!

Mods please close this. its gone to far, really. if they really want to talk about it they can just go post it a ultimate droid forums. let there mods deal with it. all this flaming is starting to make me mad. so thought i would be nice before i explode.

Let's keep it at least somewhat civil.....

SGTiger is too busy belittling people to keep anything civil.

Sorry about that adrynalyne, it just amused me somewhat. How is that new rom coming? I really hope a lot of the former users of BD's rom try yours out.

Gonna say that I understand the people who are still upset, no admittance from bd means no closure. In addition it is tough for a lot of us to see all the comments regarding the , I don't care I liked ultimate rom, or comments based on how silly it is. The fact of the matter, large or small, is that this is purely a matter of lying continously and many people who are willing to excuse it as long as they get what they want. For some of us that is a sad statement and that is not why myself and my brothers with military experien e or my father in WWII were fightig for, that mentality is why we had to fight. Folks, some things are as simple as right vs. wrong and regardless of the consequances, large or small, you are always in the wrong if you choose to accept or overlook other's failures for your benefit. That's it, no more to say, I am old enough to know if you don't care... I am not going to change your mind.

Sorry about that adrynalyne, it just amused me somewhat. How is that new rom coming? I really hope a lot of the former users of BD's rom try yours out.

I'm sure. Your sarcasm just hides how much a jerk you really are.

I'm not sure why you are attacking me. Can you please quote where I am being sarcastic? I was trying to make up for laughing at Markness. I tried your rom and think it has great potential. Its my understanding you have quite a following with a WM rom. We need someone here at DF to fill the void left behind by BD.

this thread has not been productive at all. It has just made things worst among posters here. Why has it not been closed. All I know is that everyone in this forum minus a few have been really helpful whether they are bd fans or cm fans. This thread has only served to separate the two sides. Opinions are great but most people can't separate emotions from their opinions. So it seems most people are seeing things through rose colored glasses. So please close this thread before it gets worst.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

this thread has not been productive at all. It has just made things worst among posters here. Why has it not been closed. All I know is that everyone in this forum minus a few have been really helpful whether they are bd fans or cm fans. This thread has only served to separate the two sides. Opinions are great but most people can't separate emotions from their opinions. So it seems most people are seeing things through rose colored glasses. So please close this thread before it gets worst.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
^I agree, why wasn't it closed in the first place before anyone commented?
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back