Froyo Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe a stupid question but I can't for the life of me figure this out

when I plug my phone in and power on into bootloader, RSD Lite reads the device and says "connected" but the start button is grayed out and I can't click it. Any ideas?

when I plug my phone in and power on into bootloader, RSD Lite reads the device and says "connected" but the start button is grayed out and I can't click it. Any ideas?

Okay, update. I got it to work, I redownloaded the SPRecovery_ESE82.sbf

but now all it keeps telling me is failed flashing process.....

Did you download the Drivers and everything?

This is disappointing

Has anybody been able to move a single app to their SD card? I couldn't find one app to move there. I didn't see a way to do it when I downloaded an app. Did I miss something on a new download? I understand the updated app thing.

Has anybody been able to move a single app to their SD card? I couldn't find one app to move there. I didn't see a way to do it when I downloaded an app. Did I miss something on a new download? I understand the updated app thing.

I moved setcpu to the sd card last night and after I did, it no longer functioned. So I moved it back to the phone and it still did not work, I ended up deleting it and re-downloading it to get it to work again. They said you can use titanium backup to move them as well, but I am afraid nothing would work then.

Did you download the Drivers and everything?

reinstalled (hit "repair" option on install) the drivers...still same error. "failed flashing process 0x7100 phone connected"

I was wondering where app2sd was located and I thought I noticed a thread sharing how to setup hulu...
I cant find it now.

Thanks

i use hulu by going to the browser, in the address bar "about:debug" enter, then go to browser settings and at the very bottom theres the option to choose android, desktop and iphone...

choose desktop, then go to hulu.com/widget/player and they should play

i had a, well not a problem, but something happened that i've never seen before lol

it looked similar to "car home" but it wasnt car home lol, it was a giant number clock thingy, with a brightness button... it looked really similar to car home... and im trying to get to it again and i cant figure out how the heck i did that!!

Nope...I was thinking none of the aps I have installed are able to be moved?? I don't know

i had a, well not a problem, but something happened that i've never seen before lol

it looked similar to "car home" but it wasnt car home lol, it was a giant number clock thingy, with a brightness button... it looked really similar to car home... and im trying to get to it again and i cant figure out how the heck i did that!!

its the clock app.... also known as the multimedia station... if you were to get the multimedia dock everytime you place hte phone into the dock it goes to it, i love it. its a great alarm clock device with that dock :)

I can't find a lot of things, and I have searched this and the other epic threads till I'm dizzy. I even Googled and I found this: Froyo Overclocked Kernels includes *wifi* fix . Anyone know about these?
Anyway, could someone point me to where the most current and trusted info starts, just the post numbers and pages if you don't feel like going over it all again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back