Froyo Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is weird I installed Team_CHAOS_Clean_black_froyov1.2.zip and now all my MM themes seem to work.
I still cant seem to get a transparent Pulldown but I do have my extra's installed with froyo. Even got my superman battery to install.

Now if only I can get my automount back. I here some say it does it by itself for them but I cant get that working, and automount.apk wont install.

CAP2010060719294.jpg

CAP2010060719293.jpg

I need to figure out how to edit txt color on facebook, twitter, and myspace
CAP2010060719292.jpg

CAP201006071929.jpg

CAP2010060719291.jpg
CAP2010060719281.jpg

CAP201006071928.jpg

CAP201006061114.jpg

CAP201006071612.jpg

Need to dig up my BBv1.1 screenshot of 1500+ score running 1.2 kernal.

What program did you use for that last image?

snap20100607_200017.png

just got this on my first quadrant run today, running default froyo release no themes or nothing but w/ the new baseband and 1.2GHZ kernel.

just got this on my first quadrant run today, running default froyo release no themes or nothing but w/ the new baseband and 1.2GHZ kernel.

I have all that, can't break 1500.

When you say new baseband- is that something extra you have to intsall?

I have all that, can't break 1500.

When you say new baseband- is that something extra you have to intsall?

yeah, its on the front page of MyDroidWorld - Your #1 Android source! its the radio update ... installs as an update.zip

and to those asking about chrometophone if you google chrometophone and hit up the google dev page the developers mentions that its due to this being an older release of google services or something..

Issue 69 - chrometophone - Does not register on Moto Droid with 2.2 - Project Hosting on Google Code

link to the issue thread anyway.. its closed now, so until we get a new 2.2 release i dont think it'l work

I just put on the incredible bootanimation on my droid. pretty slick. i am running froyo 1.1ghz blackdroidmod theme with new baseband. wish i could update my sig but it wont let me

Ok so Ive been runninf froyo and roms for while now. My friends phone for some reason wont boot up with nandroids. I flashed 2.1 sbf then have been install roms through update.zips and they work evey time. now i just tried all 4 froyo roms and none of them boot so i reinstalled bugless v1.1 booted fine. oh yeah did I mention if I do a nandroid and it doesn't boot his back ups wont boot after that. so i was wondering can i uncheck the boot.img and see if the nandroid for froyo will work that way?
I dont know if thats possible just wondering. I don't know why his phone does this but its been that way for 3 months already and have never had these issues

And ive tried different kernel doesnt work so im wondering if i dont wipe and uncheck boot img if it will work or is th boot image required for somethign froyo uses?

I just put on the incredible bootanimation on my droid. pretty slick. i am running froyo 1.1ghz blackdroidmod theme with new baseband. wish i could update my sig but it wont let me

how is that rom on your battery?
Battery life is good. im glad i switched the speed is awesome and so far it is bugless. it will be cool once the source is out and everyone starts building roms off it but since this is faster then any 2.1 rom i tested it was worth the switch. im sure it will be blazing fast once the devs her get ahold of it

what was the process for changing the boot animation?
I tried the process I used many times in 2.1 but it didnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back