Home++ Beta

I did a low level format on the microsd card and it came back to life. Left the other card in the droid and will continue to monitor the situation. My apps disappeared this morning again but came back after a restart.

I lost my apps as well, when I rebooted my droid doesn't recognize my 16gb card anymore. I popped it into my computer and the data is there, I removed Home++ and reinstalled, no luck. I had another (well quite a few) microsd card around and it worked fine. I copied my data to comp and to the other 16gb card and it works fine. Re-formated original card in computer and still no luck with that card. Works fine on comp but Droid says something like "sd card removed insert another one". After reinstall I can see all my apps again. Will continue to experiment and post. Right now I am doing a low level format on the corrupted SD card to see if I can save it.

This just happened to me tonight. I click the applications button on only showed "settings" (the app), the rest of my apps were gone! I immediately used Astro to verified that the SD card was not erased, then went into settings > manage apps and verified that all the apps are still there. Still nothing from the tray, so I went into the old (stock) home page and all the apps were there in the app tray. Went back into Home++ and reopened the app tray with still only "settings" showing; I just waited, and few minutes later, I unlocked the screen and all the apps were back.

Never seen that before.

I dont know if it is just me but my facebook widget will not display anything at all when using home++

I did a low level format on the microsd card and it came back to life. Left the other card in the droid and will continue to monitor the situation. My apps disappeared this morning again but came back after a restart.

I lost my apps as well, when I rebooted my droid doesn't recognize my 16gb card anymore. I popped it into my computer and the data is there, I removed Home++ and reinstalled, no luck. I had another (well quite a few) microsd card around and it worked fine. I copied my data to comp and to the other 16gb card and it works fine. Re-formated original card in computer and still no luck with that card. Works fine on comp but Droid says something like "sd card removed insert another one". After reinstall I can see all my apps again. Will continue to experiment and post. Right now I am doing a low level format on the corrupted SD card to see if I can save it.

This just happened to me tonight. I click the applications button on only showed "settings" (the app), the rest of my apps were gone! I immediately used Astro to verified that the SD card was not erased, then went into settings > manage apps and verified that all the apps are still there. Still nothing from the tray, so I went into the old (stock) home page and all the apps were there in the app tray. Went back into Home++ and reopened the app tray with still only "settings" showing; I just waited, and few minutes later, I unlocked the screen and all the apps were back.

Never seen that before.

This happened to me too, no need to format or do anything with your SD card. I just cleared the default for Home++, turned my phone off then load Home++ again.

donated. Home++ is my favorite. Everyone please consider donating to this dev. He's updating constantly and everytime it's for the better.

I love Home++ and I donated. Lately though, I've been getting FCs every time I unlock my phone when there's a message. I am up to date and never had this happen until two updates ago. I have uninstalled all recent apps that I thought might contribute to the problem but it's still acting up.
Any ideas? I don't understand how this program was perfect for two weeks then all of a sudden it wants to force close all day.

Back