Home++ Beta

zAEx.u.cs.png

Anyone know how to get the network signal to show up like this? I can only get it to show the battery and sound thing. TIA.

Also does anyone know if Home++ uses a lot of battery? I used to use PandaHome and I think it did.

Yes I would like to know how to get the Network signal strength as well on Home++.

I lost my apps as well, when I rebooted my droid doesn't recognize my 16gb card anymore. I popped it into my computer and the data is there, I removed Home++ and reinstalled, no luck. I had another (well quite a few) microsd card around and it worked fine. I copied my data to comp and to the other 16gb card and it works fine. Re-formated original card in computer and still no luck with that card. Works fine on comp but Droid says something like "sd card removed insert another one". After reinstall I can see all my apps again. Will continue to experiment and post. Right now I am doing a low level format on the corrupted SD card to see if I can save it.

zAEx.u.cs.png

Anyone know how to get the network signal to show up like this? I can only get it to show the battery and sound thing. TIA.

Also does anyone know if Home++ uses a lot of battery? I used to use PandaHome and I think it did.

Yes I would like to know how to get the Network signal strength as well on Home++.

this screenshot is from androlib.com, just not sure how it can be done

To those above, the network signal strength cannot be shown in the powerstrip. It appears to be an issue with android 2.0. The dev mentioned this on his website.

what about battery life? I felt like PandaHome drained it a lil bit does Home++

what about battery life? I felt like PandaHome drained it a lil bit does Home++
I don't know how precisely I could quantify it, but it doesn't seem any worse than when I was using the stock home app. It does seem better than when I was using Dxtop.

are there any THEMES for Home++ to make the power strip look a little better, say maybe a different color than white?

Battery drain is minimal on my Droid. 2% most of the time with 5% being the highest so far but rare.

I lost my apps as well, when I rebooted my droid doesn't recognize my 16gb card anymore. I popped it into my computer and the data is there, I removed Home++ and reinstalled, no luck. I had another (well quite a few) microsd card around and it worked fine. I copied my data to comp and to the other 16gb card and it works fine. Re-formated original card in computer and still no luck with that card. Works fine on comp but Droid says something like "sd card removed insert another one". After reinstall I can see all my apps again. Will continue to experiment and post. Right now I am doing a low level format on the corrupted SD card to see if I can save it.

This just happened to me tonight. I click the applications button on only showed "settings" (the app), the rest of my apps were gone! I immediately used Astro to verified that the SD card was not erased, then went into settings > manage apps and verified that all the apps are still there. Still nothing from the tray, so I went into the old (stock) home page and all the apps were there in the app tray. Went back into Home++ and reopened the app tray with still only "settings" showing; I just waited, and few minutes later, I unlocked the screen and all the apps were back.

Never seen that before.

All these compliments, I hope you guys have taken the time to donate?

Donations (Home++ by Intuitit)

And I've got nothing to do with this guy, mind you. Just think that a good product deserves to be rewarded.

Likewise! I'm happy to see that the number of donations has gone from the single digits when I kicked in to about 30 or so in a pretty short time. I'm thinking that the influx of assorted droid users might be picking up the slack. :)

Back