Is the Rezound a major step coming from a TB???

I disagree. You can't get a good feel for these phones at a Verizon store where people have abused them. The Rezound is awesome

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Oh yeah is that what makes me dislike senseui and its consistent lag on all the HTC phones I've owned?

I can get a great feel for them since I've dug through almost every aspect of the os of every phone I've owned. I would consider myself a pretty experienced user. Enough to know the difference in phones

Nobody said I played with Verizon stores rezound

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

Last edited:
Oh yeah is that what makes me dislike senseui and its consistent lag on all the HTC phones I've owned?

I can get a great feel for them since I've dug through almost every aspect of the os of every phone I've owned. I would consider myself a pretty experienced user. Enough to know the difference in phones

Nobody said I played with Verizon stores rezound

I have yet to see ANY lag AT ALL on my Rezound.

What are you doing to get this lag? How exactly does it manifest itself?

I've gone over this too many times.

Lag as in slower transitions between screens ....between apps....between processes. Sense has it compared to vanilla android. As does blur and the other overlay.

Try navigating through your phone quickly compared to aosp and you find yourself wait a little longer for your finger to be able to make the next move successfully. If you are not the type to navigate quickly...you say....no lag. Its like split second difference but its enough to annoy me. And it IS there despite how many of you trying to justify your purchase or defend your purchase. So 100 more owners can say no lag....but it doesn't dismiss the fact that senseui and blur and touchwiz add lag to android os

Lag as in slower transitions between screens ....between apps....between processes. Sense has it compared to vanilla android. As does blur and the other overlay.

Try navigating through your phone quickly compared to aosp and you find yourself wait a little longer for your finger to be able to make the next move successfully. If you are not the type to navigate quickly...you say....no lag. Its like split second difference but its enough to annoy me. And it IS there despite how many of you trying to justify your purchase or defend your purchase. So 100 more owners can say no lag....but it doesn't dismiss the fact that senseui and blur and touchwiz add lag to android os

Yeah, um.... horsefeathers!

Yep, there's lag, but only you can notice it. I understand completely. Way better than you realize.

Just to be fair, I tried your test, and I was able to navigate quickly without noticing any lag. None. Whatsoever.

Poppycock! It has been my experience that the HTC SenseUI is a 10 compared to all the others. You want lag? My Samsung Charge! lol. I multi-task ever so slightly, go back to Home screen and see a blank screen and have to wait for icons to appear. SenseUI has been snappy from the Incredible 1 compared to the others. And I love the new 'spin-a-round' navigation on the new Rezound. My personal feeling is ALL the vendors front-ends to Android cause the phones their weird behaviors; and I have had less problems on my HTC.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Yeah, um.... horsefeathers!

Yep, there's lag, but only you can notice it. I understand completely. Way better than you realize.

Just to be fair, I tried your test, and I was able to navigate quickly without noticing any lag. None. Whatsoever.

Reread my comments ESP the last part. I'm not the only one that notices. Read around some forums...rootzwiki...xda...etc.

Come back when you're ready to not twist my comments.

Poppycock! It has been my experience that the HTC SenseUI is a 10 compared to all the others. You want lag? My Samsung Charge! lol. I multi-task ever so slightly, go back to Home screen and see a blank screen and have to wait for icons to appear. SenseUI has been snappy from the Incredible 1 compared to the others. And I love the new 'spin-a-round' navigation on the new Rezound. My personal feeling is ALL the vendors front-ends to Android cause the phones their weird behaviors; and I have had less problems on my HTC.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Hogwash. Its your OPINION that sense ui is a 10. Not your experience. My inc1 lags on sense...my tbolt lags on sense which.is why both are running aosp till I get a phone that's NOT htc

Hogwash. Its your OPINION that sense ui is a 10. Not your experience. My inc1 lags on sense...my tbolt lags on sense which.is why both are running aosp till I get a phone that's NOT htc

LOL! Did you actually read that before you clicked post?

It is to laugh!

Dude, if you think there's a lag then don't buy the phone and keep stepping.

Your Inc1 lags on Sense, your TBolt lags on Sense, hey you know what? My Rezound doesn't lag on Sense. MKay?

Last edited:

I understand what lag is but I have none.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Then buy a nexus and go on your merry way!! I, myself, like sense with the added bells and whistles that vanilla android doesn't bring to the table without some 3rd party apps being installed. If a split second lag annoys you then I feel bad for ya, because in all actuallity, THERE IS NO LAG FREE PHONE. Everything out right now will sputter here or there. If you're tired of HTC, well, as the saying goes, "Don't let the door knob hit ya, where the good lord split ya"!! And for the record, I don't have to defend my purchase. Its doing a good job of that on its own.
dancedroid

Yeah you ALL are defensive about your purchase...its human nature. I don't care what your personal feelings are toward your phones or anything you've bought for that matter.

I form my own opinions from actually using a product. Beatz headphones ....hype. HTC ....same stuff new handset.....not impressed.

And on another note. I personally don't like Samsung phones. TVs are great...but will make an exception for something actually innovative. While HTC continues with their "innovation ". Enjoy your beatz. Lol

And this is sent from an HTC phone btw. Yeah....I bought it...and judge it honestly. Don't regret my purchase...but that is due to the development community behind the phone. So the good thing of HTC is being open. Sad thing is...revs do a better job than the corporation

Yeah you ALL are defensive about your purchase...its human nature. I don't care what your personal feelings are toward your phones or anything you've bought for that matter.

I form my own opinions from actually using a product. Beatz headphones ....hype. HTC ....same stuff new handset.....not impressed.

You formed an opinion on this phone without owning it, just by playing with it in the store? Have I got that right? How many hours have you actually used the Rezound?

And on another note. I personally don't like Samsung phones. TVs are great...

Well, we agree on at least one thing.

Back