New baseband too??

yes did update to 2.2 froyo first than did root update zip than the baseband update zip seems to be working fine except like others its not activating. and i thought i was the only one up this darn late. thanks

wasnt planning on being up this late till this goodness, but i cant sleep if my droids hurtin but at least i feel somewhat better knowing i'm not alone, well, not really better

You can not activate phones late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Verizon disables the service for routine maintenance.

Anyone who couldn't activate last night should have no problem doing it today (Monday).

You can not activate phones late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Verizon disables the service for routine maintenance.

Anyone who couldn't activate last night should have no problem doing it today (Monday).

thanx for that info, makes sense my work goes down wednesdays at 10pm, thanks again for the info

Imporvements for Froyo for sure...............

Next week I have more coming to the Droid Incredible community as well....stay tuned late next week........

Have a great night!!!

Miami

In the OP you said Froyo for those who have not rooted?
Where can I find that file and instructions?

Thanks

Are the people having trouble activating get it to work yet? I was about to do this but now waiting to hear if people are able to active their phones yet.

Just updated and activated using *22899. Running a 2.1 Rom. Works fine.

Elitimus

i had to use my actual physical keypad when activating my phone... the touchscreen wouldnt do anything....

what i ended up having to do is start the activation process then when i heard the ladies voice i opened it up, and then pressed the Alt button, then press Q.. and it started to activate.

i know, strange, but it worked last night

i had to use my actual physical keypad when activating my phone... the touchscreen wouldnt do anything....

what i ended up having to do is start the activation process then when i heard the ladies voice i opened it up, and then pressed the Alt button, then press Q.. and it started to activate.

i know, strange, but it worked last night

erghhh i forgot to mention it was using this new baseband update... sorry, not used to not having an edit option ;)

Has anyone who's done this also noticed much better 3g signal? I have!! There was two or three spots in my house where I used to go into DATA ROAMING and now I have full 3g everywhere. I hope this is the same for some of you.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work this weekend. Froyo, and a baseband! Thanks.

Verizon is probably upgrading their systems, which is why you are unable to activate. Keep trying periodically, it will probably be over within an hour or two...click the link in my sig for more info.

I just want to verify the new version number. Mine says C_01.41.00R. Is this in fact the latest?

thanx for that info, makes sense my work goes down wednesdays at 10pm, thanks again for the info

Just so no one else well be freaking out.

Back