New baseband too??

Whats the best excuse to tell verizon so I don't seem sketchy trying to reactivate my phone?

For everyone not being able to activate, try it in the morning because when I updated to the last baseband, I couldn't activate it at night and I started freaking out, but in the morning it worked. Maybe it only works during business hours? haha I have no clue.

Tried it normal way, said they couldn't activate it. Tried *22899 and it said to hold while activating, then it disconnected and a popup came up saying "programming unsuccessful"

what do yall think?

i had pretty much exact same problem, even went back to the old baseband and it wont activate.. maybe too many people reactivating at once? i'm hoping... or else i'm gonna have to try one more time in the mornign and if not, talk to verizon customer service and come up with some excuse
damnit, I need my phone in the morning and won't have time to call verizon

why did I do this at 3am....

im asking myself the same question, im gonna have to wake up extra early to deal with this... guess if anyones still up u should probably hold off on this

For everyone not being able to activate, try it in the morning because when I updated to the last baseband, I couldn't activate it at night and I started freaking out, but in the morning it worked. Maybe it only works during business hours? haha I have no clue.

makes me feel a little better, thanks i hope your right, will make life a little easier.. now time to sleep, been spending way too much time with froyo, so much was good, did not expect to end the night on this note hah

Tried installing this through the install rom from sd card in rom manager (probably the wrong way). Nothing seemed to happen except my phone will not boot into recovery mode. It boots up normally though.

anyone else getting the need to transfer to a rep blah blah thax for calling vzw goodbye, unsuccessful stuff too?:icon_evil:

unsuccessful

anyone else getting the need to transfer to a rep blah blah thax for calling vzw goodbye, unsuccessful stuff too?:icon_evil:
yup getting same thing luckily other stuff works good thing wifi is working so i can get the stuff from the market. bit the bullet tonight and rooted for first time and up to froyo with 800mhz (although i dont know how to see this) very fast flash install coming next.

yes did update to 2.2 froyo first than did root update zip than the baseband update zip seems to be working fine except like others its not activating. and i thought i was the only one up this darn late. thanks

Back