New baseband too??

You can not activate phones late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Verizon disables the service for routine maintenance.

Anyone who couldn't activate last night should have no problem doing it today (Monday).

thanx for that info, makes sense my work goes down wednesdays at 10pm, thanks again for the info

Just so no one else well be freaking out.

all is good with the world, mental note-don't do these things on sundays anymore

yea late sunday nights is now off limits to messing with droid... thank god it worked this morning, all is back to normal

I just updated this morning. I ran a speed test. I think my ip address got changed. (I forget to check before I updated.)

But, some new servers got added to speedtest.net app. So if using that, use a new server, u may see better speeds.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

anybody had a chance to see if this adds noticeable improvement or reliability? i know previously i've seen (i'm sure worst case scenarios) where the baseband was updated and it created all kinds of reception problems, and since you can't flash back without the actual 03P update.zip, might be a bit more of a headache to deal with, especially if i'm about to be out of town for a week!

I saved the .03p baseband.zip update so if anyone needs it shoot me an email at jtbnet at gmail and I can email it to you as it's just 5MB.

Yea I got the last 2 base bands and this one saved too. Thank goodness some one made them into update.zips.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

My battery life seems to have increased... I had 80% on my battery @ 2am EST when I went to bed and normally it would be @ 50-60% by 10am its still @ 80% and I have it checking my mail etc just like before... signal seems close to the same but I have pretty good reception where I live anyways... I'm going to keep it off the charger today until 40% and see how long it lasts

You can not activate phones late Sunday night/early Monday morning. Verizon disables the service for routine maintenance.

Anyone who couldn't activate last night should have no problem doing it today (Monday).

I did it at 1am and everything was successful.

I lost 3g a couple of hours ago. It's gone. I can use my wifi but that's it. Anyone else with this problem and new froyo baseband update????

Awesome......

I just updated to the new base band. Thank you.

Flash Player

Installed the new baseband, worked without a hitch. Got 5 bars now vs 3! Have not really tested out the battery life. One problem that I noticed is that I lost flash, and when I try to install it, it will not come back. It says it installed without errors, but no go when I try to browse to a flash site. I am assuming that is fix that P3 will take care of.

Cool, I seem to have gone from an average of -92 to-86 since loading the new base band.

Thanks to ALL

Back