New ICS leak 6.7.235

SamuriHL said:
SIGH. NO. We can not EVER go back. Once on 235 the only option available to you is to move to a newer build. All old builds are cutoff due to the new security version. Nothing will change this.

Until the ICS fxz comes out ;-)

Until the ICS fxz comes out ;-)

Yes, but, let's not complicate things UNTIL then. We have enough confusion. ;) I get it, though. That's a neat trick and I wanna talk to you about that when you do it. :)

SamuriHL said:
Yes, but, let's not complicate things UNTIL then. We have enough confusion. ;) I get it, though. That's a neat trick and I wanna talk to you about that when you do it. :)

Lol I can't wait to do it an then create my hybrid fxz GB with web top 3.0 sounds like it will fun to play with xD

sargentmajord said:
Lol I can't wait to do it an then create my hybrid fxz GB with web top 3.0 sounds like it will fun to play with xD

I like the sound of that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

No seriously an fxz is impossible with the new type 4 security we have to wait till the ICS fxz comes out but scripts are totally different mattelgroff already made one to go forward not back though fxzs are for going back or restoring

Think you missed my point but nevermind. Not important.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I know i do. But, its a fun hobby.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Indeed. I've learned so much from the great people in our community and I'm learning more and more every day. That is an awesome thing.

hey samuri, are you having any data issues with 235?

i flashed it last nite and it was fine until the past hr i've been stuck on 3g even i rebooted once already

Nope. It's held my wifi and 4G connections quite well.

2nd reboot and wiping cache/dalivk fixed it , thats wierd
back on 4g:biggrin:

Excellent. Yea, it may be the second reboot that did it. LOTS of reports of that happening to people. After the second reboot it fixes all kinds of weirdness.

SamuriHL said:
Excellent. Yea, it may be the second reboot that did it. LOTS of reports of that happening to people. After the second reboot it fixes all kinds of weirdness.

Got to remember its a patch to a new os an after every reboot it does a system check/clean so u pretty much have to break the update in that's why u should never report bugs until after u have wiped an rebooted at least 3 times or do a FDR to get rid of residual files left after the update

Got to remember its a patch to a new os an after every reboot it does a system check/clean so u pretty much have to break the update in that's why u should never report bugs until after u have wiped an rebooted at least 3 times or do a FDR to get rid of residual files left after the update

Yup. I couldn't agree more. And it's also why I use the method I do for upgrades. I learned how to do it on the Xoom. I had run that install from January to the beginning of this month before doing a factory reset on it. That's almost 80 builds I went through upgrades on. As long as you know what you're doing you can keep data and not f things up. But it's an artform not a science. :)

Back