New ICS leak 6.7.235

Graymayre said:
So, just to be clear:
235+ will have the v4 security, and every new FXZ will have this and this is why we can't go back. There wont be an FXZ out there that has GB+v4 security, so thus unless someone is able to break down an FXZ, we wont be able to go back. Right?
Question: is it possible to break down an FXZ with v4 and insert a part that could write v3?
Also, from what I understand about the ICS webtop is that it is integrated into the regular OS itself, of course I know that it still uses a separate directory, but would it be possible to split them up for those who want to use webtop 2.0? I would think it would be impossible to make a GB rom use webtop 3.0 tho.
Just curious, want to get straight answers from ones who know for those who might want to know, try to keep the speculation down.

Driod Bionic ICED 232

It is possible but u have to take both the GB an ICS fxzs an strip them down then recompile them to make them compatible

I'm kind of a noob with smartphones.. but I find the Smart Actions to be utterly useless. I can't disable it, is there a way to keep it from running? It turns itself back on after force closing.

pbsavages said:
I'm kind of a noob with smartphones.. but I find the Smart Actions to be utterly useless. I can't disable it, is there a way to keep it from running? It turns itself back on after force closing.

Smart actions is great once you get to know it! To each their own, an easy way to disable it is to go to that actions main trigger and pull it away from the left side, this will set it as a manual trigger and won't come on unless you do it manually

Or just go into setup, apps, all and disable all the smart action process. (Do uninstall updates if that action is there first, then go back and it should show you disable).

OK I'm not that noob.. I don't mean the smart actions in the smart actions program. I mean the process. It keeps running even though there's no instructions for it.. I can turn off my wifi with a swipe, why would I tell my phone to do it by itself and rob me of mA's!?

That's why I said to go disable the processes in the apps settings.

I read somewhere that are few people having problems once freezing it like can't turn screen off or fc loops

Then I would say you won't be able to get rid of it then. :) And also depends on how they're freezing it I think. I told you about the safe way. TiBU can do it the hard way.

Bionic_Racer said:
Damn that sucks... going back to 905 seems like a complicated process, it was easy getting to 232. Maybe ill just stay on 232 out of laziness.

235 does not really offer much that 232 doesn't have. Its best to stay where you are until official ics arrives since there is no way to get back to gb yet once you flash 235.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Damn that sucks... going back to 905 seems like a complicated process, it was easy getting to 232. Maybe ill just stay on 232 out of laziness.

If you have the 905fxz it will help you skip going to 902
If you have samuri script that'll take you back to 905 without data loss is much more simple, thats what i used just took me about 20 min going from 232 to 235 with out data loss

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html

Last edited:
Back