New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I am on the East Coast also. I ordered online on 8/4 and was given an 8/19 shipment date. I called early this afternoon and was also told 8/23

I called again this afternoon and they are holding to that orders placed on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th are shipping today. Said systems update at 3 so they should have tracking numbers by then.

What time zone does that refer to? I notice that it appears that the times on these threads is Central time.

I didn't ask what time zone they were referring. I will probably end up calling after I get off work at 5 pm central and ask.

Just called. The guy in the store told me August 23rd. The lady on the phone just said no longer than August 12th.

I ordered mine on the 3rd with accessories and I live in the midwest for what its worth.

How's this for irony? The day that the Verizon CSR tells me it won't ship until the 11th is the day I get my tracking confirmation email. :icon_ banana:

It says it will be here Tuesday.

Well the representative that I talked to that stated that orders paid for on the 3rd,4th and 5th would have their orders shipped today was full of it...or atleast I think. I called in after 3 to get my tracking number and the guy said that he didn't know where the lady got that from, and that the official shipping date is August 19th.

He could be wrong too, but at this point who knows. I'll call tomorrow and see when it will ship. He was sorry about her mess up, but did not offer me anything to make me happier about the situation.

Well the representative that I talked to that stated that orders paid for on the 3rd,4th and 5th would have their orders shipped today was full of it...or atleast I think. I called in after 3 to get my tracking number and the guy said that he didn't know where the lady got that from, and that the official shipping date is August 19th.

He could be wrong too, but at this point who knows. I'll call tomorrow and see when it will ship. He was sorry about her mess up, but did not offer me anything to make me happier about the situation.

Ugh. I ordered on the second and still no shipping info

yep, i bought it from the store on the first and so far nothing. they should really give you an order number where you can lookup the status of your order online.

Ordered my Droid X on Aug 2nd. Called CSR today and she told me that it was scheduled to be picked up today. Still no shipping information or email. :huh:

Ordered my Droid X on Aug 2nd. Called CSR today and she told me that it was scheduled to be picked up today. Still no shipping information or email. :huh:

This is basically what I was told before my last call. This has to be coming from somewhere. The two CSRs I talked to before this guy said they would ship today. They said that could be in the middle of the night tonight though. I'm really not sure what to think. Sucks to get your hopes up and then have them crash back down though.

I really wish they would have given me a number to look this up online though...I don't feel like bothering the CSRs every day with questions.

I really wish they would have given me a number to look this up online though...I don't feel like bothering the CSRs every day with questions.

The only thing mine says online is that my order has been processed and it will ship according to availability and shipping method.

How's this for irony? The day that the Verizon CSR tells me it won't ship until the 11th is the day I get my tracking confirmation email. :icon_ banana:

It says it will be here Tuesday.

The exact same thing happened to me.

ordered 7/30
called CSR 8/6 8am MST was told it would ship 8/11
email with tracking info 8/6 12:41 MST
estimated delivery date 8/9

Just went and bought it from walmart - Dont get the NE2 - So, not sure if I'll keep it and/or cancel my vzw order. She didnt know if I get a $30 credit or not, which shows on the website. The good thing is, if I return it - I get no restocking fee (unlike vzw) and still have 30 days.

Just called. The guy in the store told me August 23rd. The lady on the phone just said no longer than August 12th.

I ordered mine on the 3rd with accessories and I live in the midwest for what its worth.

Just called again and this time I was told that a new batch is being sent out August 23rd...

Both said it wasn't shipped so I believe that :(

But why do they all change the date lol

Back