New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Called back earlier today and some additinal information. I was told that my phone should be here Monday - Wednesday. I live in North Carolina and will keep you updated; she may have told me that just to get me off the phone. LOL This young lady actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about and was going through some emails so she could read me the latest on the X situation.

When did you order yours and from where? (store/online/phone/etc)

Sorry! I didnt think about putting that info since I had posted a couple pages ago, my bad. I bought it on the 1st of August, online! Im not going to hold my breath.

Called back earlier today and some additinal information. I was told that my phone should be here Monday - Wednesday. I live in North Carolina and will keep you updated; she may have told me that just to get me off the phone. LOL This young lady actually sounded like she knew what she was talking about and was going through some emails so she could read me the latest on the X situation.

Sorry! I didnt think about putting that info since I had posted a couple pages ago, my bad. I bought it on the 1st of August, online! Im not going to hold my breath.

Damn bought mine two days after you :(

bought mine 8/1 from store and havent gotten an email so we'll see sunday or monday what happens

I'm in NC, ordered 8/1 online too! I reeeeeally hope we get phones soon!

ordered mine on the 29th. they said it would ship no later than the third. never got a shipping letter until the sixth when it was supposed to arrive. now they're telling me it won't get here until the 10th? no shipping on weekend i guess. it's really frustrating. i called and pretty much got a tough luck explanation. they gave me an early upgrade so i really can't complain. hadn't even had my d1 for a year.

anyways, to answer the op i really don't think this is fake hype. i know a few people that got x's that you would never expect. parents with no tech knowledge at all are excited about them. i really think it's being driven by so much positive press.

ordered mine on the 29th. they said it would ship no later than the third. never got a shipping letter until the sixth when it was supposed to arrive. now they're telling me it won't get here until the 10th? no shipping on weekend i guess. it's really frustrating. i called and pretty much got a tough luck explanation. they gave me an early upgrade so i really can't complain. hadn't even had my d1 for a year.

anyways, to answer the op i really don't think this is fake hype. i know a few people that got x's that you would never expect. parents with no tech knowledge at all are excited about them. i really think it's being driven by so much positive press.

Where do you live? Upper East coast?

ordered mine on the 29th. they said it would ship no later than the third. never got a shipping letter until the sixth when it was supposed to arrive. now they're telling me it won't get here until the 10th? no shipping on weekend i guess.

yea they only ship on saturday if you pay extra (which you didnt even have the option to pick) and no one ships on sundays

richjacksonkc, I think you're right. It seems to be taking an average of a week to ten days for most people. I also think the CS reps at VZW are doing the best they can. I can't imagine having to deal with the calls they're getting. (Please don't flame me, I'm just trying to put myself in the CS reps' shoes!):)

I agree, it's def. not the reps fault... in fact I have had nothing but great CS from Verizon.... I'm sure others have horror stories but my experiences with them have all been great...

And wherebouts would you be located so us false hoping poor bastages can pretend we know which distro center it's coming out of dancedroid

I already posted this earlier in this thread, but the thread is so deep I don't think it's a problem to repost.. I got mine in 4 business days from original order (even though I was quoted a much longer ship time) and it shipped out of Memphis to Kansas City..

Ordered mine online on the 31st not thinking to check my email, soon comes the 3rd and i find out that got an email that said i had to do a credit check thing for security deposit??? but i ended up going in store the 4th and finished placing the order... Was told the 18th but i kept calling and kept asking the same questions (whats the status on my order?) and seemed to have talked to someone who knew what they were doing, was told it is to be shipped out by the 6th (if purchased before the 6th) and arrive in a couple days (minus weekend). looking forward to seeing my phone after i get back from downhill mtn biking!! :yahoo:

oh and if anybody cares, i spent 436.09$ out the door and hopefully i dont get charged for a second phone because the online dilemma. and the plan i got was the 450 min, 250 txt, full insurence and 29.99 data. but also 125 security deposit (83$ something a month)

oh and i got a phone number in store that day, but i guess there was a mishap and the computer duplicated numbers so now that i memorized this one, i have to get a new one.

Ordered mine online on the 31st not thinking to check my email, soon comes the 3rd and i find out that got an email that said i had to do a credit check thing for security deposit??? but i ended up going in store the 4th and finished placing the order... Was told the 18th but i kept calling and kept asking the same questions (whats the status on my order?) and seemed to have talked to someone who knew what they were doing, was told it is to be shipped out by the 6th (if purchased before the 6th) and arrive in a couple days (minus weekend). looking forward to seeing my phone after i get back from downhill mtn biking!! :yahoo:

oh and if anybody cares, i spent 436.09$ out the door and hopefully i dont get charged for a second phone because the online dilemma. and the plan i got was the 450 min, 250 txt, full insurence and 29.99 data. but also 125 security deposit (83$ something a month)

oh and i got a phone number in store that day, but i guess there was a mishap and the computer duplicated numbers so now that i memorized this one, i have to get a new one.

I ordered mine before the 6th. You sir just made my night.! dancedroid

Where do you live? Upper East coast?

nope. long beach, california. my phone is just sitting there and they won't let me go pick it up. i just don't get that.

bought mine on the 1st from store and havent gotten any information so i hope it does ship by monday.

Back