New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Ordered my DX on the phone Monday (8/2) afternoon. Got a shipping notice today that it is at the FedEx facility in Memphis, TN and is scheduled to be delivered to me in Nashville, TN no later than 4:30 pm Wednesday 8/11. I'm off work Wednesday so I'll have a little time to play with it.

Did you guys have the two day shipping or what. I ordered mine the same as everyone else and mine is supposed to show on 8/10, I must have somehow received free overnight...

only good thing about waiting is it gave me time to find good apps and learn about the phone. cant wait to throw my htc touch pro out the window lol.

I ordered mine in store Saturday the 7th. He had told me it would take about 2 weeks to get it, but when we had completed the order, the salesman showed me the screen that said all orders made the 6th, 7 and 8th would ship on Monday the 9th. I really hope that is the case. I am so impatient when it comes to phones!
My question is this, has anyone ordered their phone from the store and still gotten a shipping confirmation?

My question is this, has anyone ordered their phone from the store and still gotten a shipping confirmation?
Someone from another forum

"I just got my confirmation e-mail, I ordered it from the store on 8/3. E-mail says I shoud get it 8/11. I am very excited since a verizon rep i talked to an hour ago said that the ship date was going to be the 19th"

Someone from another forum

"I just got my confirmation e-mail, I ordered it from the store on 8/3. E-mail says I shoud get it 8/11. I am very excited since a verizon rep i talked to an hour ago said that the ship date was going to be the 19th"

Where do you live and around what time did you order it, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine in store on 8/3 around 4pm and I live in northeast PA.

i didnt get an e-mail yet, that was posted by someone else from a different forum. i was just answering his question that they do send e-mails if you bought it from store.

I guess I should add that the screenshot he showed me did say they would ship Monday if you lived in the south or the DC area.
FWIW... I ordered mine around noon on Saturday and I live in Georgia.

Back