New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Ordered my X online on the 2nd and just called CS and they said by the 18th as well.

Ordered mine on the 1st, just got shipment notification today. I am in North Dakota, its being shipped out of Memphis TN. There is hope to get it before the 18th I guess. Patience is a virtue in this situation...

Update on my order. I ordered on Aug. 2nd and just got the shipping email at 1:30pm today. I will recieve it Wednesday, Aug 11th. I ordered online and live in South Louisiana.dancedroid

Well they must have received a supply in today. I just received a email from Verizon that the X I ordered on 8/1 @ 9AM online, has been shipped. Fedex shows they picked it up this morning @9:48AM in Memphis on it's way to the Chicago area. Due here by 8/11. The Verizon Order Status has not been updated.

Well they must have received a supply in today. I just received a email from Verizon that the X I ordered on 8/1 @ 9AM online, has been shipped. Fedex shows they picked it up this morning @9:48AM in Memphis on it's way to the Chicago area. Due here by 8/11. The Verizon Order Status has not been updated.

Oh boy I live in Chicago area too...please please please be true!!

No email though.

WTF. I ordered mine on 7/31 in store was told it would ship by 8/5, now I'm being told 8/19. If I don't get a confirmation # soon I'll cancel my order. Verizon can suck a big fat one. Pisses me off that people who ordered AFTER me already have theirs.

ordered mine on 8/1 from store. email would be sent to my dad's so ill have him check it and see if i finally have something.

I just ordered one on Thursday. They said it would ship around the 23rd. Can someone shed some light on why I really need this phone? I have a BB Storm 2 (I know RIM is waaay behind on the technology curve) and I haven't had an issues with it at all. I don't need the latest and greatest, I don't browse the web on my phone unless I'm bored outta my mind somewhere where I don't have computer access, I don't use hardly any apps as I sit in front of a computer pretty much all day at work and then my computer at home...I mean I guess I was just looking for someone to tell me why I shouldn't cancel my order. My BB does actual more than I need it to do so I can honestly say this was a TOTAL impulse buy.

same reason a 10 year old thinks they need an iphone i guess

I just ordered one on Thursday. They said it would ship around the 23rd. Can someone shed some light on why I really need this phone? I have a BB Storm 2 (I know RIM is waaay behind on the technology curve) and I haven't had an issues with it at all. I don't need the latest and greatest, I don't browse the web on my phone unless I'm bored outta my mind somewhere where I don't have computer access, I don't use hardly any apps as I sit in front of a computer pretty much all day at work and then my computer at home...I mean I guess I was just looking for someone to tell me why I shouldn't cancel my order. My BB does actual more than I need it to do so I can honestly say this was a TOTAL impulse buy.
Everything you just described, is what folks use the phone for. If you have a blackberry and rarely use it, then you may want to save your money and a phone for someone who desperately wants this machine.:)

Just got my shipping notification!!

Ordered: 8/1 around 3pm
Estimated Arrival: 8/10 before 3pm
Coming to Raleigh, NC from Memphis, TN

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Last edited:
I just got my notice too. Ordered 8/2 online, should be delivered 8/11 to Cleveland, OH.

I just got my notice too. Ordered 8/2 online, should be delivered 8/11 to Cleveland, OH.
Lovely. I'm in Cleveland as well, ordered two days before and I haven't heard jack ****.

Everything you just described, is what folks use the phone for. If you have a blackberry and rarely use it, then you may want to save your money and a phone for someone who desperately wants this machine.:)
Ha! Yeah, I just cancelled it. She said it was about to ship too! It's all good though. She said if I want to order it again, order it online. I will save the $20 upgrade fee and the $100 rebate is instant.

Back