New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I ordered my wifes X last week.....said won't ship till the 19th but just got an email saying be here the 11th.

$.02, spend it as you please.

so it looks like most of the reps have no idea what theyre talking about and the phones are being shipped a lot earlier

Yes. I think reps are told one (or several) generic answers to give people who call in. But, I'd rather them come earlier than they told us than later.

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, I got shipping notification today and my order status still says that.

And the reps have been telling me the 18th the whole time - they are really just pulling these numbers out of their ears.

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

FWIW, I got shipping notification today and my order status still says that.

And the reps have been telling me the 18th the whole time - they are really just pulling these numbers out of their ears.
Reps have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
My mom ordered her X in the local VZW store on the 31st, was told she would get it on the 6th. When Thursday afternoon came and still no shipping email, she called to check and was told sorry, may get it sooner, but might not get shipped until the 18th. She's not happy!

Did you guys have the two day shipping or what. I ordered mine the same as everyone else and mine is supposed to show on 8/10, I must have somehow received free overnight...

I didn't get a shipping choice when I called to order the phone. But it works out great since I'm off work on Wednesday.

i think we can pretty much say they will come before the 18th. i just find it weird how people who ordered 2 days after me are getting shipping e-mails and im not.

Ordered mine today, August 25th shipping. At least it'll give me some time to get some accessories and such.

Yeah-I've been browsing accessories a lot. I ordered a Body Glove case and screen protectors when I ordered the phone since they were on sale already and I get 25% off through my company. I've also set up a wish list for apps on appbrain and I'm reading the "how to" and "FAQ" sections on several different forums. I'm ready! dancedroid

i think we can pretty much say they will come before the 18th. i just find it weird how people who ordered 2 days after me are getting shipping e-mails and im not.

FWIW I ordered the dock and hdmi cord for DX from VZW site last Thursday. I didn't get a shipping email for it, but got the order Friday. I've read other people are getting their DX's but never got a shipping notice. I really think VZW's system is overwhelmed and doesn't know whether to run, spit, or go blind.

Last edited:
Let me ask you guys, when talking on a phone with the X does it feel just right? Also what do you guys use for when typing? I got used to the Droids keyboard that i hope its an easy transition.

FWIW I ordered the dock and hdmi cord for DX from VZW site last Thursday. I didn't get a shipping email for it, but got it Friday. I've read other people are getting their DX's but never got a shipping notice. I really think VZW's system is overwhelmed and doesn't know whether to run, spit, or go blind.

I just want Motorola to work a little overtime for a couple weeks. lol VZ seems to be doing their part (mostly) it's Motorola that can't get the phones put together fast enough. Of course it could be one of their suppliers too.. The lcd's are hard to get right now.

Yeah-I've been browsing accessories a lot. I ordered a Body Glove case and screen protectors when I ordered the phone since they were on sale already and I get 25% off through my company. I've also set up a wish list for apps on appbrain and I'm reading the "how to" and "FAQ" sections on several different forums. I'm ready! dancedroid

I have screen protectors.. cases.. wallpapers.. ringtones.. chargers.. earphones.. almost everything possible.. but the stinking phone.

Finally got the email this morning..getting it on the 11th!

btw. something I find funny is that im seeing everyone complaining bout the phone being slow..how about you try using the Eris

Back