New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Customer Service has no clue what's going on. Just got a confirmation email that mine will be here on the 11th. I'm in Michigan.

They must've sent out a bunch this weekend. I've seen several people post they're getting theirs the 10th or 11th.

Customer Service has no clue what's going on. Just got a confirmation email that mine will be here on the 11th. I'm in Michigan.

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 4th and it seems like i may have just missed this batch from what people have been told for order/shipment dates.

Let me ask you guys, when talking on a phone with the X does it feel just right? Also what do you guys use for when typing? I got used to the Droids keyboard that i hope its an easy transition.

lol, well, this may be the wrong thread to get useful responses - as most of us haven't received the phone yet :)

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on the 4th and it seems like i may have just missed this batch from what people have been told for order/shipment dates.
bought mine on the 1st and i havent heard anything so i dont know what kind of system they are going by but it doesnt make any sense

Ordered mine on the 31st and they said i should be receiving the phone on the 18th,but just got email today with tracking # said it will be here tomorrow!

Ordered mine on the 31st and they said i should be receiving the phone on the 18th,but just got email today with tracking # said it will be here tomorrow!

When does the fed ex tracker say it was shipped out? I don't get why mine when into transit today, is being shipped overnight, but won't arrive until tuesday. Not complaning, just excited/curious.

When does the fed ex tracker say it was shipped out? I don't get why mine when into transit today, is being shipped overnight, but won't arrive until tuesday. Not complaning, just excited/curious.
said that it shipped out today at 8:25 am,but it says receive tomorrow

said that it shipped out today at 8:25 am,but it says receive tomorrow

Hm - mine says it went out at 10:16am....guess I just missed the Monday cut off!

On the shipping email your provider sends to you.

On another note...I GET MY X IN THE NEXT 10 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Do you guys think I'll get it tomorrow? It shipped on 8/6, but the estimated delivery is the 10th, right now it At dest sort facility in Ontario, CA which is only about 30 minutes away. Is there a chance I might get it tomorrow? I hope so

Do you guys think I'll get it tomorrow? It shipped on 8/6, but the estimated delivery is the 10th, right now it At dest sort facility in Ontario, CA which is only about 30 minutes away. Is there a chance I might get it tomorrow? I hope so

you'll almost definitely get it tomorrow, when did u order it?

you'll almost definitely get it tomorrow, when did u order it?

It was early Aug. 1st that I ordered it, so I should definitely get it tomorrow (Monday) then? Even though it's the 9th, I hope your rightdancedroid

Back