New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Do you guys think I'll get it tomorrow? It shipped on 8/6, but the estimated delivery is the 10th, right now it At dest sort facility in Ontario, CA which is only about 30 minutes away. Is there a chance I might get it tomorrow? I hope so

you'll almost definitely get it tomorrow, when did u order it?

It was early Aug. 1st that I ordered it, so I should definitely get it tomorrow (Monday) then? Even though it's the 9th, I hope your rightdancedroid

yeah you should get it tomorrow if you're within 30 minutes of the place. if not it's guaranteed you get it tuesday. i ordered mine august 2nd and i live in NY, but still no shipping info yet:icon_evil:

So I posted this on Friday, Aug. 6 :
I went into my local verizon on Tuesday Aug. 3rd. I was told they would 2 day FedEx deliver it to me & scheduled to ship on the 18th or 19th. I just called verizon, Friday, Aug. 6 and they told me any orders recieved on Aug. 3, 4 or 5 would be shipping today so I should have it on Tuesday Aug. 10th

Last night (Sun. Aug., 8) I was checking my e mail and I recieved one from VZW with the tracking # for my DX saying it was picked up Sunday night in Memphis, Tenn. (I live in Ohio) and I should have it delivered to me no later than Aug.11 (Wednesday) at 4:30 pm and it's being sent 2 day FedEx.

My experience so far: I ordered my Droid X on July 30th (online). At that time, the website said orders placed on the 30th would be shipped by the 11th. I've called once in the past week. At that point I was told by a customer service rep that my Droid would arrive by the 18th. While reading this thread, I've noticed that people on the West Coast or Texas seem to be getting their orders sooner that those on the East Coast. I mentioned to the rep that I've seen a few people who ordered the same day I ordered the phone had already received it.

I was told that (1) they can't control 3rd party distributors such as Walmart and (2) that they are probably lying. I kind of found that hilarious. Basically, Verizon is overwhelmed and the CSRs have no idea what is happening.

I always order my phone froms verizon website. I ordered on friday said it will be here by the 18th I am confident that I will recieve it by the 13th. on verizon it gave me the best shipping package for free. so when they ship It I will get it the fallowing day.
So never order your phones from store unless they have them in stock. I always seem to get the better deals online. verizon gave me a 100 dollars visa rebate card that I would get back in 6-8 weeks order online no rebate but automaticly taken off your purchase. I hate rebates. so I ordered online to get it instantly.

Well that's messed up. I got mine in store and I have to mail in the rebate, which requires the bar code from the box which I haven't received yet.

So never order your phones from store unless they have them in stock. I always seem to get the better deals online.

I ordered mine from the store and got the rebate instantly as well.

are you talking about the verion store online or in your town. cause online is where i got mine put towards the phone instead of rebates. I hate rebates they take forever and sometimes have to fight to get them.

I bought the phone in my local store and also had the rebate applied instantly towards the purchase of the phone

I wish I could find a store that would do the same thing here. i paid 107 after tax. out of my pocket all the stores here wanted me to pay 214 after tax to get the droid x

Bought mine on 8/4 in store and still no e-mail either. I called in to 611 on Saturday and they didn't hint that it would be shipping soon. Company line of 8/19 shipping...although it was 8/18 when I bought it.

I ordered mine by calling my local store on the phone on 08-01-10. I just received the tracking number last night by calling *611 and it said it will be delivered this Wednesday 08-11-10. When I ordered it, the guy told me that the rebate will be applied instantly and I didn't have to send it in. The total came to just over $200, how are some of you guys getting the phone for just over $100? Am I missing something here?

I was told that mine would not ship until the 19th, it shipped out today.

Back