New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Great, People that ordered days after me are being notified there phones have shipped. Two more days and I cancel my order and stay with AT&T.

Be patient. AT&T is garbage. Go towards the light. :motdroidvert:

In Georgia we have great coverage from AT&T, And verizon looks to be as good. Sadly both have a week signal at my Home.

Just called into 611 and got a tracking number for my phone. I ordered it in store last Wednesday (the 4th around noon) and it shipped this morning. Will be delivered by Wednesday - 430. He gave me a tracking number but I didn't write it down. Oh well!

I'm on the East coast. I ordered mine online on the 4th. I haven't heard anything

Finally got my e-mail. It's in PA (im from NY) and says estimated delivery is Wednesday so it probably won't even take that long. Funny thing is I called *611 literally right before I got the e-mail and the lady told me it wouldn't ship until the 20th so don't listen to them. I bought it from store on the 1st if you're curious.

Seems like the wait is about a week on avg on the long side. Not sure if others have waited longer than a week.

Finally got my e-mail. It's in PA (im from NY) and says estimated delivery is Wednesday so it probably won't even take that long. Funny thing is I called *611 literally right before I got the e-mail and the lady told me it wouldn't ship until the 20th so don't listen to them. I bought it from store on the 1st if you're curious.

Yea! I'm glad yours is finally on the way! I just called CS and she told me it wouldn't ship until the 25th. :icon_eek: I just need to quit calling and take the "it will get here when it gets here" approach.

I ordered on the 28th, still nothing. Called CS 4 times about it, everytime I get the same "Ships on the 19th" bs, even though when I ordered it, the ship date was 8/6....

WTF Verizon...

They were quick to charge me for the phone, maybe they just forgot to ship it lol.

Last Update

Ordered 7/29
Lets talk said est available date 8/5-8/14
Got email conf on 8/6
Delivered on 8/9

dancedroid

order 8/4/10 online
just got the email shipped today i got free overnight shipping for tommorw
8/10/10 I live in east Tennessee.

Not bad since was told online it would be the 18th. Only bad thing is its my daughters and not mine.

Last edited:
I just called and they told me orders made on the 3rd are set to ship on the 19th. Why are we all getting different stories, and even overnight shipping for the next day?!

I just called and they told me orders made on the 3rd are set to ship on the 19th. Why are we all getting different stories, and even overnight shipping for the next day?!

I was told the exact same thing, they're just telling people a generic answer, clearly most are shipping ahead of schedule. Seems like the rule of thumb is that it's shipping out a week after you ordered it.

free overnight shipping was a promotional code. but now online its showing free overnight for everybody.

i think if you live farther away from the south the less likely you are to receive it soon. I live in NY (long island), ordered at about 11:30 PM on the second, said it would ship by the 19th when i ordered, and still no shipping info, so i might have along wait, and even though people far away still have a long wait it still seems to ship randomly

Back