New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I was charged the MINUTE I ordered.. however.. I'm a new customer. They may do things differently for renewing customers.

I also was charged on the spot for the phone.. I am a returning customer just upgrading. I did purchase it instore....maybe that is the difference?

Just got a delivery from Fed Ex today! Woo Hoo! I ordered my DX on saturday July 31st, received today. It was a total of 5 working days, and 8 actual days. For those of you waiting and wondering keep your head up. Your "X" will get there sooner or later.dancedroid

Just got a delivery from Fed Ex today! Woo Hoo! I ordered my DX on saturday July 31st, received today. It was a total of 5 working days, and 8 actual days. For those of you waiting and wondering keep your head up. Your "X" will get there sooner or later.dancedroid

You make me both happy and sad. Happy that I could still get my phone sooner rather than later and sad because you have yours before I have mine. =P

I have been watching for updates from everyone so I thought that I would let everyone know that they are shipping early. I ordered on 8/3 w/ a ship date of 8/18. I just got my tracking info. Will be here on Wednesday!

I have been watching for updates from everyone so I thought that I would let everyone know that they are shipping early. I ordered on 8/3 w/ a ship date of 8/18. I just got my tracking info. Will be here on Wednesday!

Did you order from a store? If so, where?

You make me both happy and sad. Happy that I could still get my phone sooner rather than later and sad because you have yours before I have mine. =P

Be excited. It will more than likely come early. Seems like they all are. And by the way, the phone is SWEET. Not to rub it in but i'm using it right now.:)

mine says it will be here wednesday but its in transit and less than 5 hours away so im hoping tomorrow which would make it 7 business days.

Be excited. It will more than likely come early. Seems like they all are. And by the way, the phone is SWEET. Not to rub it in but i'm using it right now.:)

Oh, yeah... that isn't rubbing it in at all.

*grumble*

I think I win the prize for waiting the longest - I ordered on July 26 through telesales and have still not gotten an email indicating that the Droid X had been shipped - it's been 2 weeks. grrrr.... (and yes, I have been in touch with them REGULARLY!) (and FYI: On the 26th the estimated ship date was 8/4).

ordered mine Aug 1...

Called Verizon yesterday and asked why people were getting it and I was listed as the 19th. Was told the 3rd when i ordered it. He stated sorry, not till the 19th, maybe a little sooner.
Got the email today, phone is on its way via fedex!! Woo Hoo!! Sold my droid a week ago so I have been hurting!

im still trying to figure out how the phone was less than 5hrs away, has been in transit for 5 hours, but wont be here until wednesday

I ordered my X on the 1st of Aug and received tracking info yesterday. It will be here tomorrow, finally!

I think you have it tomarrow. its would be my guess. what time did verizon send the email. I am curious so I know when to check my email. I cant wait to get my phone. I never had a nice phone always had crap.

Back