New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

(East Coast) Ordered 8/3, Got shipping notification on 8/10.

Now I have to return my Walmart Droid X. Hmm - Have to figure out how to wipe all my info on it.

There should be a 'return device to factory defaults' option? And where on the east coast, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine on 8/3 as well and haven't heard anything yet. I'm from the Scranton, PA area.
Thanks I'll look for that option. I'm near West Chester, PA.
shouldnt take you long to get your phone then, mine is coming out of west chester and im from NY

Officially retiring from this thread. I already have my Droid X but I'm still feeling frustrated by all the shipping issues.. just frustrated for all of you... good luck everyone, see you in the rest of the DX forum threads when you get your phones!

ordered 8/3 over the phone same as online

csr still telling me by the 19th for orders placed on 8/3. i have free overnight

Ordered 7/30, just got an update that my shipping date was moved back to 9/30!

Just placed my order... I hope everyone in front of me changes their orders to the D2 on Thursday so mine will be at the top of the list...

May be their attempt to get you to buy a droid 2?

I figure the X's will hurt the sales of the d2's

Mine is on the truck... but the driver is running late.. he's never been later than 11:30.. and it's 12:15 now.

Ordered my x on the 31st. Was told it would ship on the 18th. Got an email with fed ex tracking info last weekend. New scheduled delivery date is tomorrow!!

UPDATE: My droid X shipped this morning! It will be here on thursday, 8/12.

I ordered late at night on monday 8/2, and live out east on long island NY, which is pretty far away from the distribution center. I ordered online, but before they gave everyone overnight shipping so it's a 10 day wait, 9 days if overnight dancedroid

Just got my tracking info!

Mine also shipped out this morning and will be here in 2 days, 8/12

Phone was originally ordered on 8/3 in the afternoon at a verizon store. Seems like a bunch shipped out this morning so call and see if yours did too.

Back