New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Wow, you guys seem lucky to me. I walked into the store and bought a droid, on august 8th. They said it will be fedexed overnight on the 25th and I should expect it the 26th, if not earlier. Tell me thats not gonna be a bad bad wait! This will be my first droid ever, upgrading from the old alltel racecar phone haha. Ugh the days are going so slow, i want the phone already!

Ehh verizon just ****ed me for the last time. I'm canceling my order. Big red can suck it. People who have ordered 5 days after me are getting theirs and I've yet to hear anything but August 19th. I'll stick with my Storm 2, it's been perfect for me was only looking to check out something different.

I have been watching for updates from everyone so I thought that I would let everyone know that they are shipping early. I ordered on 8/3 w/ a ship date of 8/18. I just got my tracking info. Will be here on Wednesday!

Did you order from a store? If so, where?

I ordered it over the phone from Verizon. The are way ahead of the projected shipping dates.

to the people who have haven't gotten their droids yet, why didn't you go to best buy to get it? At my local best buy they had a nice stack of them, they said that they aren't selling that good because of HTC EVO.. so why not cancel and go to local best buy and get it?

to the people who have haven't gotten their droids yet, why didn't you go to best buy to get it? At my local best buy they had a nice stack of them, they said that they aren't selling that good because of HTC EVO.. so why not cancel and go to local best buy and get it?

It depends a lot on the area you live at, I know that around here (maryland, washington dc area) it's almost impossible to find it anywhere.

Ordered 8/2 @ 6pm via internet
Recieved shipping notification today 8/10, for overnight delivery tomorrow 8/11. Shipping from West Chester, PA

Im in Orange County, NY

Kind of crappy that some people got next day delivery versus 2 day. Did you guys have to pay extra for that?

The bumbling rep that sold me the phone kept saying it would be delivered the day after it shipped, but then printed me out a receipt showing two day shipping.

I can't really complain though because my phone is being delivered tomorrow!

Because they won't give me the 2 year renewal price in Best Buy and I do not want to pay full price for the phone.

Kind of crappy that some people got next day delivery versus 2 day. Did you guys have to pay extra for that?

The bumbling rep that sold me the phone kept saying it would be delivered the day after it shipped, but then printed me out a receipt showing two day shipping.

When I ordered the phone, I was told "free overnight delivery" so no, wasn't extra money.

The guy in the Verizon store who sold me mine said the same thing. 'It would ship by the 18th, so it should be there the 19th.' Then I got a receipt saying I had two day shipping. And when you order online, it's free overnight shipping.

(East Coast) Ordered 8/3, Got shipping notification on 8/10.

Now I have to return my Walmart Droid X. Hmm - Have to figure out how to wipe all my info on it.

Now I have to return my Walmart Droid X. Hmm - Have to figure out how to wipe all my info on it.

There should be a 'return device to factory defaults' option? And where on the east coast, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine on 8/3 as well and haven't heard anything yet. I'm from the Scranton, PA area.

There should be a 'return device to factory defaults' option? And where on the east coast, if you don't mind me asking. I ordered mine on 8/3 as well and haven't heard anything yet. I'm from the Scranton, PA area.
Thanks I'll look for that option. I'm near West Chester, PA.

Back