New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

notification

Ordered 8/3 around 2am online and just got shipping notification around 10:30 am 8/10. I'm so excited I went and played with the tester in the store for half an hour today

I'm getting pretty frustrated with Verizon. People who ordered their X's on the same day as me are getting notifications and I haven't heard anything yet. I wish Apple wasn't so horrible.

I'm getting pretty frustrated with Verizon. People who ordered their X's on the same day as me are getting notifications and I haven't heard anything yet. I wish Apple wasn't so horrible.

try calling them, that's what i did and found out it shipped this morning.

I called this morning and the lady told me it will ship on or before the 18th. I'm going to start calling daily, or even twice daily until I get a different answer. I really want this phone.

I called this morning and the lady told me it will ship on or before the 18th. I'm going to start calling daily, or even twice daily until I get a different answer. I really want this phone.

After getting about 15 different answers over the phone, I am in the same boat with you. It's ridiculous to wait so long, but I guess we chose that when we ordered... likely with the hopes of having it come early.

Lots of people on here are getting them early and I haven't even had a working order number YET to see if the information is updated. All of the reps keep giving me the same number with slight variations (some with extra zeros, some with a single different number) and none of them works.

I should have just left well enough alone and not ordered one.

After getting about 15 different answers over the phone, I am in the same boat with you. It's ridiculous to wait so long, but I guess we chose that when we ordered... likely with the hopes of having it come early.

Lots of people on here are getting them early and I haven't even had a working order number YET to see if the information is updated. All of the reps keep giving me the same number with slight variations (some with extra zeros, some with a single different number) and none of them works.

I should have just left well enough alone and not ordered one.

Well, right now I have a Samsung Intensity that I've had for...what feels like forever. I walked in and asked about the X and the guy said it was awesome so I played with it for a few minutes and just bought it, along with a phone for my girlfriend and a family plan. I asked the salesman when it would realistically be shipped and he said in a week or two. I just wish I had a working order number or something that I could use to check my order status. The only way I know it's an actual order is from when I called. I guess that's what is really killing me. Most places allow you to check your order, especially when you randomly walk into their store and spend $500.

Well, right now I have a Samsung Intensity that I've had for...what feels like forever. I walked in and asked about the X and the guy said it was awesome so I played with it for a few minutes and just bought it, along with a phone for my girlfriend and a family plan. I asked the salesman when it would realistically be shipped and he said in a week or two. I just wish I had a working order number or something that I could use to check my order status. The only way I know it's an actual order is from when I called. I guess that's what is really killing me. Most places allow you to check your order, especially when you randomly walk into their store and spend $600.

Yeah, hehe, I am using this damned LG enV Touch. It was "okay" for what it is, but I need a more capable device... so I ordered the X.

I am the first to admit it - I am extremely impatient. I have zero patience as I like things to just happen and this thing isn't really happening. =P

I know that feeling. I am the most impatient person ever. Right now, it feels like I'll never get the phone.

Yeah, heh... I think waiting for this phone is helping me to develop OCD. I keep checking that page and counting the times I check it. They have to end in even numbers before I go to bed. :biggrin:

mine comes tomorrow and i cant even wait that long. i think i need to take sleeping pills so i can just wake up and it will be here.

Called today and they bumped up my NE2 about a week so I could order online.

Went online 2 hours later and finally the NE2 update took effect! Got the phone for $149 and then used a promo code to get another 10% off! Checked my order status about 4 hours later and it says:
"Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."

The lady on the phone was very sure that the phone wouldn't ship until at least the 25th. I asked if it was possible that it might be sooner, and she said she doubts it because they have been flooded with orders.

My fingers are crossed that it ships next week, 16-20th, because I have to be home to sign for it and that will be nearly impossible from 7am-4pm the week of the 23-27th!!!!

Got mine today.. The phone is freaking awesome... Verizons coverage in my area.. not so much. Not sure I can deal. :(

Update - Got mine toda (phone is way faster then the demo at the VZW Store) Ordered on 8/2 shipped overnight yesturday.

Awsome phone, just becareful, had to reflash mine already LOL

Got my Droid x shipping info today! will be here on the 12th. I ordered from Verizon 611 line on the 4th about 9:30-10:00 pm. I'm sooooo excited!!dancedroid

Back