New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I am truly jealous of all of you people getting your droids :(

Will I even get an email? It's my parents who own the verizon account, but I am registered on verizon with my phone number and email

Will I even get an email? It's my parents who own the verizon account, but I am registered on verizon with my phone number and email

you'll only get an email if you ordered it online. if you ordered it at the store (like i did), you'll have to call them and bug them for a tracking number.

you'll only get an email if you ordered it online. if you ordered it at the store (like i did), you'll have to call them and bug them for a tracking number.

Actually, I ordered it in store and I got an email with a tracking number.

fair enough, I guess I'm mistaken then. Still feel free to call and bug them :)

I ordered my DX in store last week (Aug. 3), was told it wouldn't ship out till Aug. 18 or 19. Called VZW Aug.6, was told I should have it by Aug. 9 or 10, recieved an e mail Aug.8 with tracking info for FedEx and will have my DX today! I can't wait!!!!!

fair enough, I guess I'm mistaken then. Still feel free to call and bug them :)

I have read that some people aren't getting emails at all. Also, the email I got went into my spam folder for some reason. And I called and bugged them a few times, myself.

when i get mine im gunna put it on a shelf in a shiny showcase and just stare at it

no its not. worth calling you are not even going to get it faster. only time I would call is if you did not get it by the time they said it would. only way they are going to go out of there way to send you something is if there is a legit reason why you would be pissed off about the service like not being there when promised. and that is pushing it.

i ordered mine like the 28th of july and they told it was gonna be the 19th and now there saying the 26th

Back