New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Got my Droid x shipping info today! will be here on the 12th. I ordered from Verizon 611 line on the 4th about 9:30-10:00 pm. I'm sooooo excited!!dancedroid

I will give you a cookie in exchange for your phone. Once I receive mine, you can keep the cookie AND get the phone that's coming to me.

Deal? DEAL?!?!

*beg*

Ordered my :motdroidvert:X online on Wed 8/5. Shipping to Colorado.
If the pattern holds, it should ship tomorrow... maybe.
:icon_eek:

I think they shipped mine today, I'm not sure but I got an email.

i ordered minefrom the store and was told the 25th like i said above.
but in the store i was also given the instant rebate, and a 50 dollar credit which i used on the accessories they were trying to sell me.
I don't know why they asked me if I wanted to buy the accessories if they were planning on giving me a 50 dollar credit anyways. On the reciept it actually sais that my droid was 149.99 :D

Fortunately I'm on a business account so I am awarded instant rebates anyways, but that 50 dollar gift card would have covered the Exclusive Car Package for 49.97. Comes with the windshield mount, screen protectors, and 12v cigarette lighter adapter. Pretty nice deal.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear the 7-10 days. So i should realistically be expecting my X on 8/15 - 8/17?

Hmm, they gave me the screen protector, screen cover and a case for my 50 dollars... They didnt inform me of your package would have been much more useful to me :S

phone is at the destination fedex location...i want to drive down and get it now lol, tomorrow cant come soon enough

i hope to god mine ships early, its worse than christmas when i was a little kid i swear to god. The anticipation is overwhelming and I literally feel like a kid again. I'm counting the days till the 8/26 ship date. I'm using the "It will be here that day" Approach rather than the "Most of the people here got theres in 7-10 days so i should expect mine sooner" approach. It will be less of a heartbreak when it ships late lol

Got off the phone with a verizon rep a few hours ago. When I asked if there was an order # I could use to track my shipment online or a fed ex # yet told me to call back tomorrow or Thursday for the fed ex #. I guess I may be getting my droid by the end of the week!

@iDrOid, the package was an online only special!

Got off the phone with a verizon rep a few hours ago. When I asked if there was an order # I could use to track my shipment online or a fed ex # yet told me to call back tomorrow or Thursday for the fed ex #. I guess I may be getting my droid by the end of the week!

Go back a few pages and read my post which is almost exactly the same.

I was told to call back on a SUNDAY for a tracking number. A -SUNDAY-.

Needless to say, I am now being told the 23rd when I was originally promised the 19th and then was told it shipped on the 6th, haha.

Take anything they say over the phone with a grain of salt until they give you a tracking number.

Go back a few pages and read my post which is almost exactly the same.

I was told to call back on a SUNDAY for a tracking number. A -SUNDAY-.

Needless to say, I am now being told the 23rd when I was originally promised the 19th and then was told it shipped on the 6th, haha.

Take anything they say over the phone with a grain of salt until they give you a tracking number.

There's a good way to turn a great mood into a real sh*t one. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if Verizon reps were instructed to do this. They're probably just trying to please us. I will call back tomorrow and Thursday in any case.

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL! Picked up in West Chester, PA. Estimated delivery, August 13th by 7 pm. I ordered August 3rd at around 4 pm and was told it would ship by the 18th/19th. It looks like we're all in luck and they're shipping early.

Last edited:
Mine was scheduled to be delivered tomorrow but it's on the delivery truck now, so I'm getting it today :)

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL! Picked up in West Chester, PA. Estimated delivery, August 13th by 7 pm. I ordered August 3rd at around 4 pm and was told it would ship by the 18th/19th. It looks like we're all in luck and they're shipping early.

Just got delivery confirmation 2 minutes ago!

Overnight delivery, estimated arrival is Thursday, August 12 (yay!) and I am happy I will have the weekend to get familiar with it.

Ordered on 8/3 at around noon time.

Edit: Mine is also shipping from West Chester, PA.

Back