New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Ordered over the phone midday 8/3 just received fed ex info @ 7:17 a.m
will be here by 3p.m thursday. I am in North NJ . Received free overnight.dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Nice. You give us Jersey guys hope.

This person ordered on Aug 4 and did not have to wait to get their phone. WTF??

Aug 5, 2010 11:56 AM
Delivered

PAYSON, AZ

Aug 5, 2010 8:10 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Aug 5, 2010 7:33 AM
At local FedEx facility
SCOTTSDALE, AZ

Aug 5, 2010 4:15 AM
At dest sort facility
PHOENIX, AZ

Aug 5, 2010 2:35 AM
Departed FedEx location
OAKLAND, CA

Aug 4, 2010 10:53 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
OAKLAND, CA

Aug 4, 2010 7:25 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
ONTARIO, CA

Aug 4, 2010 3:32 PM
Picked up
ONTARIO, CA

Aug 4, 2010 5:09 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

It would seem Verizon is extremely inconsistent.

I would be interested to hear from anybody who ordered after 8/3, or around the time I did, their estimated shipping date, and the actual date they received their device.

I think I'm still winning for longest wait and PAST the promised date.
Ordered 7/26 on the phone/telesales - promised date: 8/4
I emailed the rep on 8/7 and she reduced the price for me.
I waited a few more days...nothing... - sent another email - suggested that an HDMI cable would be nice... (since we're so far past the promised date) - so she is sending me a free HDMI cable.
I'm just hoping I get it before Saturday...
ANYONE HERE ORDER BEFORE 7/26 and STILL NOT HAVE IT?

I think I'm still winning for longest wait and PAST the promised date.
Ordered 7/26 on the phone/telesales - promised date: 8/4
I emailed the rep on 8/7 and she reduced the price for me.
I waited a few more days...nothing... - sent another email - suggested that an HDMI cable would be nice... (since we're so far past the promised date) - so she is sending me a free HDMI cable.
I'm just hoping I get it before Saturday...
ANYONE HERE ORDER BEFORE 7/26 and STILL NOT HAVE IT?

You should definitely ask for the multimedia dock or the dashboard holster for the car if it takes any longer.

ordered 8/2 via phone

the person on the phone said i will not recieve any kind of shipping conformation email

i still havent recieved my phone yet :(

does anyone know when i might be able to get it?

I wonder if i were to call and try and change my shipping destination to my work, rather than my house because nobody would be there to sign for it, if that would postpone my delivery date even further...

Ordered 8/5 via phone

Sales rep said I should get a shipping confirmation email.
He also emailed me the order information as I talked to him over the phone.

Has anyone who ordered over the phone recieved a shipping confirmation email? There seems to be a mixture of satisfaction with the phone reps.

I was hoping to be in the 7-8 day average.

Ordered mine on the 28th said they would ship on 4th.
with all the talk about how they wont be able to root it so on the 3rd I decided to just keep my D1 so I called them to cancel it. Well today went back to the warehouse and here it sits now on my desk. Now I have to call and ask why the order wasn't removed from the system. Not the first problem i have had with VZW customer service

I would be interested to hear from anybody who ordered after 8/3, or around the time I did, their estimated shipping date, and the actual date they received their device.

I ordered mine on Saturday the 7th in store. I was told by the sales rep that it would ship Monday the 9th. Of course it didn't and has not yet. I called today and was told it may ship Friday the 13th but most likely it would ship Monday the 16th.

Of course this is different info from when I called Monday to check if it had shipped. I was told on Monday that it wouldn't ship until the 25th.

Who knows. They are just guessing at this point I think. I only wish they were consistent across the board instead of each rep giving their own individual guesses.

Ordered mine on the 28th said they would ship on 4th.
with all the talk about how they wont be able to root it so on the 3rd I decided to just keep my D1 so I called them to cancel it. Well today went back to the warehouse and here it sits now on my desk. Now I have to call and ask why the order wasn't removed from the system. Not the first problem i have had with VZW customer service

The dx is rooted

Ordered mine from a store on the 4th. Sales guy said I would get it on Monday the 9th. Still haven't gotten it and I called today and they said it still hasn't shipped. In WA if that matter. More annoyed that the sales guy got my hopes up.

I ordered mine on Saturday the 7th in store. I was told by the sales rep that it would ship Monday the 9th. Of course it didn't and has not yet. I called today and was told it may ship Friday the 13th but most likely it would ship Monday the 16th.

Of course this is different info from when I called Monday to check if it had shipped. I was told on Monday that it wouldn't ship until the 25th.

Who knows. They are just guessing at this point I think. I only wish they were consistent across the board instead of each rep giving their own individual guesses.

Not laughing at you man, but Friday the 13th? Were they trying to tell you something with that date? :D

Not laughing at you man, but Friday the 13th? Were they trying to tell you something with that date? :D

Yeah I know. Friday the 13th. Not a good sign huh? Still, I won't complain IF it ships!

Back