New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

i want my droid, i called the rep and they still are saying the 26th, this is soo frusterating.

I was told by my office manager two weeks ago and that the phone was supposed to be delivered on the 13th, then the 18th, then the 23rd, then the 26th. Mind you, all these updates were before I went on a business trip during which I was out of state all week.

I returned Friday night (yes, Friday the 13th) and the wife advises me that a package came from Verizon and it must be my Droid X!! Great surprise!!! Been playing with it all day yesterday, and finally gave up trying to get it to interface with my Outlook Server at work.. need some ID info from the IT geeks.

So, I still don't have access to my Outlook email or contacts until tomorrow!

But, the good news is they appear to be shipping ahead of the delayed schedules.

I find it odd too...

Please Note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message. If you received this e-mail in error, or you are not the intended recipient, please disregard.
I guess they knew when it would ship and just automated the email to send on sunday. Who knows. I know I am just happy right now in North Carolina...

IF you check your order status on verizon's website...what does it say?

Mine keeps saying the same thing..."Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."

Mine keeps saying the same thing..."Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email."

I didn't order online so the online status thing on their website doesn't work for my order number.

My VZW says the same based on inventory crap..... The email came and now I get to check it constantly until it gives me a delivery date. I will post as soon as it hits...dancedroid

ordered on 3rd had ship date of 18th got email on 10th saying it would arrive on 12th, i was on vacation all week so I am picking it up tomorrow.

same generic "will ship in about a week" Answer, don't even think she looked up to see if it was even shipped just said a week. And also this one told me that there was an email linked? The last rep i talked to said there wasnt... Guess they will keep getting calls lol

i ordered mine online btw and got the confirmation email asap.

Back