New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Here is my story. My husband and I ordered two Droid X's on July 30th and they arrived on August 3rd. Amazing. So fast! And I fell in deep love with my phone. On August 7th (while I was away on vacation) the touch screen completely stopped working. The whole lowere half was completely black and I couldn't get passed the first screen. My husband called Verizon and they would send a new phone... that should arrive by the 25th. Ugh. BUT they didn't ask him for an email address, he just assumed since they didn't ask they would just use the one on file, unfortunately that is NOT the case and I have to call Customer Service everyday to see if it shipped or not since they will not be sending me an email with the tracking information. And there is no way to put an email address in the order once it has been entered. It is so unbelievably frustrating.

I placed my order on the 5th with a CSR over the phone and havent heard anything yet. FWIW im in North Jersey

same here. north NJ. ordered over the phone on the 5th. said i'd have it this past tuesday. its friday. no email or X yet. spoke to customer service, had the run around and even though it was billed to my account on the 5th, they said there was a problem with the order and it wasnt sent, but i was still charged. now they are talking about it will be shipped by the 23rd. horses#$%!!!! still angry. i want my phone now.

I just called my Verizon store and they gave me a tracking number for my phone. I ordered on 8/4 from a store around 5pm. Tracking says it will be here on Monday the 16th. Good luck to everyone else.

Ordered online on the 5th. Received my shipping info/tracking today (13th) at ~2pm MDT. Shipping to Denver metro. Estimated delivery Tuesday 8/17.
dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

so i called the verizon store and they told me to call back on monday or tuesday. ugh this is so frusterating.People are saying that if your ordered accessories than it will ship faster, is there any truth to that?

"I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.":icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

The FedEx man stopped bye again and delivered the DX. Whats crazy is, he was the same guy I was going to flag down earlier. LOL.

**Tiger Wood pump**;**Fist**:)

It took my phone 218 hours to get to my hands.

I orderd mine on the 6th and still waiting. Do they send you an email when it ships?

they should send one but most people are saying that they arent getting them. it takes 9-14 days to get the DX some get theres earlier than that so it all depends.

UPDATE: talked to a wirefly rep because something happened with my order status, so they fixed it and even sped up the process of my order and now its ready to ship. will probably get it monday or tuesday. will let you guys know once i get my tracking informationdancedroiddancedroid

I'm truly beginning to believe the conspiracy theorists. It seems all too convenient that Verizon has limited stock of the X. It seems to me they wanted to limit the production of the X to create high demand for other droid devices *cough* Droid 2.

so i called the verizon store and they told me to call back on monday or tuesday. ugh this is so frusterating.People are saying that if your ordered accessories than it will ship faster, is there any truth to that?

I ordered accessories for my X on the 10th which i received on the 12th, and ordered my X on the 8th which hasn't arrived yet. The purchase of accessories has not seem to affected my orders priority.

Hey. I got my X yesterday. I got an email from FedEx saying that they had an "invalid address" so I had to drive 50 minutes away to the FedEx place, but I got it and it's amazing. For all of you who haven't gotten it yet, it's worth the wait. Good luck to you all.

Ordered 8/5 via phone

Sales rep said I should get a shipping confirmation email.
He also emailed me the order information as I talked to him over the phone.

Has anyone who ordered over the phone recieved a shipping confirmation email? There seems to be a mixture of satisfaction with the phone reps.

I was hoping to be in the 7-8 day average.

Phone shipped yesterday 'overnight'. It is currently sitting in a locked container at Fedex to be opened Monday. I guess overnight does not mean the same on Fridays. :icon_evil:

I really hope i get my phone this week! I ordered the 8th and its the 14th today. Wednesday would make it 9 days and average wait time is 9-14?

Woot woot!

Back