New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

:( I ordered mines on 8/6 and still haven't received anything yet, I called CS and they said it will ship before the 23 even though I didn't receive my confirmation email. Is it possible for me to receive my Droid X even without getting my confirmation email?

my order got process also on 8/6 and still haven't received anything, but some people seem to be getting theirs earlier than ours.

:( I ordered mines on 8/6 and still haven't received anything yet, I called CS and they said it will ship before the 23 even though I didn't receive my confirmation email. Is it possible for me to receive my Droid X even without getting my confirmation email?

my order got process also on 8/6 and still haven't received anything, but some people seem to be getting theirs earlier than ours.

It depends on your location as well. The date is not the main determinant. However, I can imagine that you will get it sometime next week. :)

I placed my order online on the evening of 8/5. I got shipping confirmation on 8/12. I will have it either Monday or Tuesday. I live in Kansas City and according to my tracking number it left Memphis Saturday and is currently in the KC sorting facility. Let's hope for a Monday delivery!

8/7... just called Customer Sevice and still nothing yet. I am so sick of waiting. And this is for a replacement.. I recieved a Droid X on 8/3 and the touch screen was broken.

Ordered mine on 8/10, anybody waiting with me get theirs yet?

I also ordered mine on 08/10. I ordered over the phone. Nothing yet. I live just south of chicago. I think this is ridiculous!! :icon_evil: At least I got a chance to play with my friends DX Sat night. It is awesome. Cant wait to get mine so I can customize it to my liking. I never want to be without an android phone again. Life is just not the same!!

Ordered mine on 8/10, anybody waiting with me get theirs yet?

I did as well. My CC said pending the whole day. It finally posted the 11th. I called back for days later because I never received a confirmation email. They email it to me and told me it was taking roughly 2 weeks for delivery. Its only been 6 days, but I WANT MY PHONE!

Ok, I am done :)

Last edited:
10th here and still waiting for the "email" about shipping!

update...just called again and I keep getting the same line "it will ship no later than the 25th".

:cus:

Last edited:
Cool, whoever gets a confirmation email post it here first!

I also noticed when I click on order status and punch in my order # it says it doesnt exist, yet I have a receipt showing everything. CS said mine was in the warehouse waiting on stock.

Just to give an update on my status. I have been trolling this forum for weeks now without ever posting. So I figured it was about time to tell my story. I ordered my DX (actually 2, one for me, one for wifey) in store on Friday, August 6th. Was told it would ship by August 24th. I called VZW customer service this morning (8/13) and they told me that it was processing and should ship by the 24th. She did say that they are shipping them as quick as the phones arrive. She said I would probably receive it sometime next week (just her opinion though). She also told me that I would receive a tracking number when the phone ships, regardless if I ordered online, or in store. She confirmed my email address, and said that she hopes I receive my phone soon. I will update as soon as I receive anymore info on my status. Ordered it from a Verizon corporate store near Nashville, TN. Phone will be shipping to Huntsville, AL.

Just got an email and my phone has shipped!!! :icon_ banana:I am so pumped right now. Looks like it shipped today with a delivery date of the 18th. That’s about a week earlier than I was promised. Ok sweet. Hope all of you get your phones asap.

i ordered on the 11th, in store and was told it would take 2 weeks too get
here im not the most patient person so i said okay. well now they are saying
it wont ship until the 26th. :/ i just want my phone. this is alll sooo stressful

You guys are in luck i ordered mine on the 12th and was told no later than the 30th!

Back