New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Since i ordered on the 8th, I should probably get it this week?
Tommorow will make it 8 days since i ordered

Just called VZW...here is what I learned. It is about payment date, not order date.

I was told the following "If your payment for your X was received on the 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th our phones will ship no later than the 25th." The 7th-10th is a batch shipment. Then 11th-15th...ect. That is how vzw is grouping the ship by dates.

Orders placed on the early days are more likely to be shipped first (obviously).

So...If people who paid on the 7th are getting emails today, the 15th saying the 18th as delivery date we can comfortably assume the following.

Payment--Email--Delivery
7th--15th--18th (Wednesday)
8th--16th--19th (Thursday)
9th--17th--20th (Friday)
10th--18th--23rd (Monday)

I hope this is true, but my girlfriend ordered in-store on the sixth and has not recieved an email or anything about being shipped. Boo...

I hope this is true, but my girlfriend ordered in-store on the sixth and has not recieved an email or anything about being shipped. Boo...

Have her call *611 and talk to CS. At least they should give her a credit or upgrade to free overnight!

Also...check to see when her payment posted...it is not about Order Date...it is about Payment Posting date I was told.

cant be by payment date imo...I have not paid for mine, had them put it on my next months bill...unlesss they consider that to be a payment?

Day three with my DROIDX....still lov'in it!! Here's hoping everyone gets their's SOON!!!!!

if that's so then i bought and paid for mine on the 3rd it got shiopped exactally one week later even though it had 18th as the ship date.. I am on east coast as well.

Ordered on the 13th; can only hope it doesn't ship on the advertised 30th... I'm leaving the 28th...

9-14 days would be great..

Yeah same deal, Duke discount, plus $50 discount, plus tax free and no rebate, I paid $61 dollars for my phone.

checked fed ex site. it just left memphis. seems fed ex still transports on sundays, just not deliver. looks like my x will be home after I get off work. ill let you know if it is tomorrow night I guess

checked fed ex site. it just left memphis. seems fed ex still transports on sundays, just not deliver. looks like my x will be home after I get off work. ill let you know if it is tomorrow night I guess

Most carriers pick transit back up on Sundays to ensure overnights and specials get to their destinations on Monday.

Ordered 5 Aug shipped 13 Aug

Was not encoraged by all thr forum posts. Ordered mine on 5 Aug, got shippment confirmation 12 Aug and it shipped late 12 Aug and I picked it up at Fedex on 14 Aug. I'm a WinMo convert and can't belive the speed and everything actually works and is intigrated. I had a HTC Imagio which was a good touch phone but it was slow and of course had mobile windows. I finally went to the dark side and flashed ne roms which improved the speed and some capabilitied but they always had something that didn't work. The Droid X is everything I have wanted, speed, fully touch, lots of apps, big screen, good camera and HD. Not bad at all.

:( I ordered mines on 8/6 and still haven't received anything yet, I called CS and they said it will ship before the 23 even though I didn't receive my confirmation email. Is it possible for me to receive my Droid X even without getting my confirmation email?

Back