New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

I spoke to customer service on the phone. I ordered mine at verizonwireless.com on 8/1 late at night. They said any phone ordered between 7/31-8/2 is scheduled to ship no later than 8/5. Depending on what method of shipping it should be in your hands by next monday.
:huh:
I ordered mine on 7/30.

Last edited:
The good and bad of my convo with a rep at LetsTalk.

Basically I asked why the order has been moving out each day, and she explained they dont control when the manufacturer supplies the phones. I get that. Then I asked since I am waiting the same length of time as those who ordered after me, if I can get the $30 credit applied to 2 of my lines. She gave the to me. So I get the both phones for $150 each (instant rebates) and for my 3rd line I ordered a samsung smooth which was free BEFORE the $100 mail-in rebate.

So that makes me a little happier.

So I get off the phone and look at the status of my order and it says it just now is being sent in for credit approval. RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so another 24 hours and then my phones should be activated and shipped according to the site (closure).

I think Im going to stop reading this thread. Its kind of depressing.

Dont forget...DO NOT PULL THE BATTERY TAB OUT AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PHONES!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered mine on-line at Verizon on 7/31 (Sat) using my NE2 discount (got DX for $99). Got tracking number yesterday and phone was delivered today (8/3). And when I ordered, the web site said ship by 8/18...

Ordered in-store last Friday....at my door today :)

I have to finish painting the front of the house tonight so I may not even crack open the box until after work tomorrow.

You need to get your priorities in order, close the lid on the paint and open the box. The paint will still be there when you are done playing with the X. and it is better to paint in October it is so much cooler out. LOL

i ordered mine in store sat 7/31 with an estimated ship date of 8/18. i hate waiting. and i cancelled ATT with my iphone 3gs to wait for my x so i am stuck with some antique flip phone with a cutting edge vga camera. watch out guys, im going to hack into nasa with this thing. im having smartphone withdrawls, its been less than 4 full days and i have the shakes.

I ordered mine on-line at Verizon on 7/31 (Sat) using my NE2 discount (got DX for $99). Got tracking number yesterday and phone was delivered today (8/3). And when I ordered, the web site said ship by 8/18...

:icon_eek: I ordered 7/29 still have not received any info..... My Droid1 is on Ebay for sale and im starting to believe i wont have a phone for a few days........

I hate you.... I did same thing I don't even have a ship date

Ordered Wednesday July 28 recieved today Aug 3. The in store rep told me id recieve it on the 5th. :blackdroid:

SO pissed.

Went to the store today to see if they'd do my NE2 today. The man said I could order the X for $199 today but I'd lose the $50 credit I have coming in 12 days (when my NE2 actually starts).

I'll wait the 12 days and simply order it online at Midnight next Thursday and I'll get the X for $149.

As far as waiting, the guy said if I ordered it today I wouldn't have it until the 20th at the earliest. I just cannot believe MOTO is letting the X turn into the Incredible in terms of availability! They really need to get on this!

Basically I asked why the order has been moving out each day, and she explained they dont control when the manufacturer supplies the phones. I get that. Then I asked since I am waiting the same length of time as those who ordered after me, if I can get the $30 credit applied to 2 of my lines. She gave the to me. So I get the both phones for $150 each (instant rebates) and for my 3rd line I ordered a samsung smooth which was free BEFORE the $100 mail-in rebate.

So I get off the phone and look at the status of my order and it says it just now is being sent in for credit approval. RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so another 24 hours and then my phones should be activated and shipped according to the site (closure).

Dont forget...DO NOT PULL THE BATTERY TAB OUT AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PHONES!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm new here and this is my first post, and I read the whole thread, but why don't we pull the battery tab out as soon as we get it?
Also, I ordered my Droid X last night a little before midnight, haven't gotten any emails yet

I hate you.... I did same thing I don't even have a ship date

Now, that's odd. I ordered mine on 30th (late night) and I still haven't got my tracking number. Did I have to give a tip to the website or what? :p
Where do you live?

Sorry, I'm new here and this is my first post, and I read the whole thread, but why don't we pull the battery tab out as soon as we get it?
Also, I ordered my Droid X last night a little before midnight, haven't gotten any emails yet

Let me google that for you

first link will answer your question. I was curious as well, but after a quick search, there. :D

I am in Texas, and just ordered on the website Sat night, got my confirmation of order right away and the shipping confirmation late last night. Be here tomorrow Am. Didn't do anything special.

Let me google that for you

first link will answer your question. I was curious as well, but after a quick search, there. :D

haha wow thanks

Back