New X orders now will not ship until the 18th.. Yeah right

Yeah have seen others not getting notified but I got both order confirmation and shipping.

Sydman, what state do you live in? I live in new york and ordered it on monday, 2 days later than you, so I'm expecting it on friday if you got it today, but if you live really close to the distribution center maybe not

I am in Texas, phone was sent from TN.

Really interesting. I did not get an order confirmation email. I live in Nashville, TN. I bet mine is sitting in the Memphis, TN distribution center. I really think I will leave a note on the door for the Fed Ex driver tomorrow. Hope springs eternal and all that.

Order Status

Here is the status of your order.

Order Date: 08/02/2010
Order Number: *********
Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

I thought the distribution center was in texas. maybe TX and TN? either way I probably will still have a long wait

I bet there are several distribution centers. When I talked to CS to order my DX, they gave me a location code for the dist center, but wouldn't tell me where it was. The location number is 0713301. A Google search doesn't give a match. (How silly am I getting while waiting for this thing that I google a location number!)

I bet there are several distribution centers. When I talked to CS to order my DX, they gave me a location code for the dist center, but wouldn't tell me where it was. The location number is 0713301. A Google search doesn't give a match. (How silly am I getting while waiting for this thing that I google a location number!)

lol what is the point of having a location number if it doesn't actually give you any information?

My thought exactly! I just noticed that Verizon's site is now listing 8/23 as the ship date for DX. I need to just get a life and stop looking.

Ordered mine yesterday from a verizon store. Live in the Chicago area, can someone please give me a good estimated time :(

Also when I get my X, when I take it to Verizon to get contacts transferred and phone activated, will they upgrade my X to Droid 2.2?

Hey everybody. In the interest of people knowing general availability at the moment I thought I would post. Ordered my droid X from Verizon store in Anniston, AL on Saturday July, 31 with my family. Shipped to my house in Ann Arbor, MI today August 4th. I am very pleased with it so far. Beats the pants off my old Windows Mobile phone.

I was going to get mine July 31st, but they were out of stock then. According to my local Verizon store, they'll have some August 5th dancedroid

I was going to get mine July 31st, but they were out of stock then. According to my local Verizon store, they'll have some August 5th dancedroid

i hope this is true for all stores im going tomorrow to try and get one lol

My phone arrived on time Wednesday (8/4) after purchasing in store on Saturday (7/31).

Man some of you guys have me a little worried. I ordered mine on Saturday the 31st and have been jumping everytime I hear a truck go past my house. No DX yet. I ordered mine from the store and the salesman didn't ask me for an email address. But he did make sure of my shipping address so it should be coming to my house and not the store right? If so will FedEx leave me some kind of note if I missed them? I really shouldn't worry so much. It could come tomorrow for all I know. I'm just soooo anxious I can hardly stand it, plus I'm sick of this BlackBerry already.

My understanding is that they should send an email to the email address associated with the account when it ships. You can also always call and ask about the status.

Back