Yes or no

Yes, one of the officers did, But I had him reported to the SPCA.

Does violins against songbirds in dark waters anger you?

No. Violins are usually pretty mellow and make me sleepy...not angry.

Can you play a violin underwater?

Yes, don't ask how.

Did the devil really go down to Georgia, or was he simply on his way to Florida?

S5 tap'n

Neither, he got his soul in the Pacific Northwest.

Does Michael Jacksons music still make you dance?

Don't like them, but Insane Clown Posse is fun.

Do you agree that that style of music now isn't done as well now, as in the day?

Hmmm...not sure since I am not familiar with their music. Heard of them...just never heard them. But I will say that Yes...as we get older we feel that the new music can't live up to our favorites from our younger years. We don't adapt to ne wmusic well as people. Hence the term..."if it's too loud you are too old"

Have you ever used the term; "I'm not as good as I once was...but once I am as good as I ever was" ?

No.

Can you imagine this scenario?

Amazon, in its quest for the ultimate in customer service, invents time travel. The first package it delivers with this new service arrives before it's ordered, causing the customer to trip over the unexpected package on the doorstep, resulting in instant death. This creates a paradox because a dead body can't order a package, but if no package was ordered, it can't be delivered. This paradox spreads and destroys the universe.

Yes. Keep buying. That was a very interesting short story.

Can we hear more?

No, because the world as he knows it comes to an end,

Would you like to play a game?

Yes. But only if there are prizes.

Do I win a prize if I play?

I feel Michael J Fox & a Delorean will make an appearance anytime now...as soon as the clocktower reaches 88 degrees....or something to that effect.

Do you have high tops that light up when your run or roller skates built into the heels? You know you want some!

S5 tap'n

No, but I do have some vintage air Jordans for sale on eBay.

Aren't you glad your reality it's not mine?

Or is it?

Do you really think reality is real....or are we made to think it's reality? How would we know? We may all be batteries powering the real reality! Hmmmm....

S5 tap'n

Back