Home++ Beta

When attempting to copy an icon from the app page to my home++ page, it doesn't seem to work when my default home++ page is full (ie, how do I get the app icons to my non-default pages?)

Also, is there a way to move app icons from the default home++ page to another page (dragging doesn't seem to work).

Items only show up when there is space available on the default home++ page. Anyone else experience this?

Have not experienced this. You should be able to open the app drawer on any screen and add the icon from there.

If you want to 'drag' the icons to another screen simply long press on the icon, drag it to the side of the screen (which ever side you wish to move to) and continue holding it near the edge of the screen and it will 'shift' on it's own to the next screen.

When attempting to copy an icon from the app page to my home++ page, it doesn't seem to work when my default home++ page is full (ie, how do I get the app icons to my non-default pages?)

Also, is there a way to move app icons from the default home++ page to another page (dragging doesn't seem to work).

Items only show up when there is space available on the default home++ page. Anyone else experience this?

Have not experienced this. You should be able to open the app drawer on any screen and add the icon from there.

If you want to 'drag' the icons to another screen simply long press on the icon, drag it to the side of the screen (which ever side you wish to move to) and continue holding it near the edge of the screen and it will 'shift' on it's own to the next screen.
Ahh, that helps. The long drag works (it shifts). Also, I made the dumb mistake of attempting to add from the app drawer to the full default screen. When I switch to a different screen that has capacity, it works. Thanks. :)

i just did the update a little while ago and now i can't add any wallpaper. it's just a black screen. any suggestions?

oh ya, one other thing i noticed. i now have several more pics in my picture gallery that i had before. i'm not even sure what they are. anyone else have this?

i just did the update a little while ago and now i can't add any wallpaper. it's just a black screen. any suggestions?

oh ya, one other thing i noticed. i now have several more pics in my picture gallery that i had before. i'm not even sure what they are. anyone else have this?

Do you have touchdown installed by chance?

I just updated and when I press the app button on the power strip, only 4 show up...Email, two free apps I just downloaded and Settings. No other apps show up on the screen. How do I get them to re-appear. They show up on the other Home screens I have. Home++ is my default and I downloaded from the Market while there.

I just updated and when I press the app button on the power strip, only 4 show up...Email, two free apps I just downloaded and Settings. No other apps show up on the screen. How do I get them to re-appear. They show up on the other Home screens I have. Home++ is my default and I downloaded from the Market while there.
Start with a power cycle - turn it off and back on and see if that resolves the issue.

Mine was doing the same.
I shut the phone down and restarted. All apps appear now

Start with a power cycle - turn it off and back on and see if that resolves the issue.

Yeah, that did it. Very odd. Thanks (and you too Pdigg). :)

I didn't read through the whole thread but one thing I really like is the ability to have 7 screens. To me that is more important than the themeing. I only use 5 but it allows me to have a very clean homescreen where my wallpaper can be seen and a screen for apps sorted by subject and frequency I use it.

I didn't read through the whole thread but one thing I really like is the ability to have 7 screens. To me that is more important than the themeing. I only use 5 but it allows me to have a very clean homescreen where my wallpaper can be seen and a screen for apps sorted by subject and frequency I use it.

Well, several Home programs offer 7 screens, but this one is very clean and seems to be stable. I like it above Panda.

Back