Home++ Beta

I seem to be having issues with bettercut. It will not allow me to create a shortcut on home++ and after it doesn't work, I am unable to add any sort of widget or shortcut by the traditional long press in empty area process. Is this a known issue with home++?

Works great for me. Better Cut plays well with it too. The only FC I get is after reboot. After that, seems quick and stable.

Opinions on the new update that came out this morning or last night for Home++?

I seem to be having issues with bettercut. It will not allow me to create a shortcut on home++ and after it doesn't work, I am unable to add any sort of widget or shortcut by the traditional long press in empty area process. Is this a known issue with home++?
Try going into Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>Home++> Force stop. This will start Home++ all over. Tried this when my widgets weren't working on the screen and worked great again . My situation only happened to me once and your situation never happened to me and Ive had it for maybe almost 2 weeks

I dont like how on Home++ the wallpaper background you choose shows and you can visible see the end of the image instead of it looping like all the other home replacements

After installing Home++ Beta my Pandora widget doesn't display the song info anymore. What the heck??!?

When attempting to copy an icon from the app page to my home++ page, it doesn't seem to work when my default home++ page is full (ie, how do I get the app icons to my non-default pages?)

Also, is there a way to move app icons from the default home++ page to another page (dragging doesn't seem to work).

Items only show up when there is space available on the default home++ page. Anyone else experience this?

Back