Motorola Droid Maintenance Release Prelude to Android 2.1

how about nobody posts here again until they actually receive the 2.1 update. forget speculation, there isnt anything until it really happens.
If you are waiting for 2.1, I wouldn't put all my cards on this thread. ;)
Just unsubscribe from this thread - it is about as useless as a pre-release thread. Now I sort of like these types of threads - they amuse me. :D
Humpa,

I'm "wit u";) I need some entertainment once in a while! Of course, sometimes I feel I'm reading the same post over and over and over and over.... :) cuskit

Hey guys, I didn't get the maintenance update yet. Any idea on when it's coming out?

If you didn't get it yet, your input ports must be clogged or something,,,,

Put some really good dishwashing detergent in your kitchen sink, run some really hot water in there,,,,,,, get a good strong scrub brush,,, Soak your phone for ohhh say about an hour or so,,, scrub the edges really good with the scrub brush so the ports are opened,,, then while holding the phone under water, push the phone icon and yell down into the sink,,, I WANT MY 2.1 UPDATE, do all while drinking a glass of yak butter and dancing around the fire chanting "come in update, come in update"

You can Thank me in the morning, my invoice for payment is in the mail... :icon_ banana:
If I don't have a good scrub brush will a fresh Brillo pad be OK??

Hey guys, I didn't get the maintenance update yet. Any idea on when it's coming out?

If you didn't get it yet, your input ports must be clogged or something,,,,

Put some really good dishwashing detergent in your kitchen sink, run some really hot water in there,,,,,,, get a good strong scrub brush,,, Soak your phone for ohhh say about an hour or so,,, scrub the edges really good with the scrub brush so the ports are opened,,, then while holding the phone under water, push the phone icon and yell down into the sink,,, I WANT MY 2.1 UPDATE, do all while drinking a glass of yak butter and dancing around the fire chanting "come in update, come in update"

You can Thank me in the morning, my invoice for payment is in the mail... :icon_ banana:

hahaha that sounds about right..:yeahbaby01:

Hey!! I just heard from my wifes uncle who has a cousin that has a sister that knows this guy that knows this other guy that works for Joes pizza that is right next to a Verizon store that fired a disgruntled tech that said 2.1 would be released on get this..................2-1 of 2010! That's on Feb. the first! Coool! What????! This is the 3rd?.................NM....:0

Hey!! I just heard from my wifes uncle who has a cousin that has a sister that knows this guy that knows this other guy that works for Joes pizza that is right next to a Verizon store that fired a disgruntled tech that said 2.1 would be released on get this..................2-1 of 2010! That's on Feb. the first! Coool! What????! This is the 3rd?.................NM....:0

Thanks. For a few days there I thought this thread was going fade away.

Hey just saw on phone arena that 2.1 is supposedly coming at the end of this month and the reason for the delay was because it is coming with flash.

Motorola promises CLIQ upgrade this week; DROID 2.1 upgrade for end of month with Flash? (Phone Arena News)

We have heard a lot of crap about this but this seems to be pretty believable.

What's really funny is that story started here, a member here posted the info that he got from the verizon guy.... knowing that most verizon people find more info on this site then at work, the rumor was dismissed.

Funny how fast garbage travels on the net and comes back full circle. lol

Sorry about that didnt know someone on here had actually stated that already. Your right, how funny that so much garbage has been spread about this and I just contributed to it. LOL

I went to Verizon last night and was talking about the droid. The salesman at the register explained to me that the 2.1 update is coming out and should be soon. He believes that its going to come out in groups of 1000 people. I began to laugh and told him tell me something I dont already know, but more than anything at least its reassuring that we are going to get it. He then began to ask me what was included in the update so I don't know how much reassurance he gave me.

At this point, I think I'm more likely to believe a fat Guy is going to jump down my chimney than 2.1 coming out before the month's end :p

At this point we all may have to wait until that fat guy comes back down the chimney to give us this update. LOL

At this point we all may have to wait until that fat guy comes back down the chimney to give us this update. LOL

santadroid.jpg

Back