New ICS leak 6.7.235

Bionic_Racer said:
Hmm im confused. What is 905fxz and how do i get it? And what is samuri and how do i get it? And once i have them how do i use them? I dont want to root my phone btw.

Dude, 235 is not worth the hassle. We are going to have to fxz back to 905 when the official ota is released anyway. So just enjoy your current build until then. 232 is very solid anyway.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Bionic_Racer said:
Yeah u might right. However even though 232 is *very solid* as you put it, it does still have a few bugs, at least on my phone. Flash videos dont play and battery life is slightly worse. Also my youtube app will crash sometimes and not work agaon until i reset the phone.

Oh and i dont know why but i only have the right side parentheses mark on my keyboard. Is this the case for anyone else running 232?

on your last point, no... I have both...

Bionic_Racer said:
Yeah u might right. However even though 232 is *very solid* as you put it, it does still have a few bugs, at least on my phone. Flash videos dont play and battery life is slightly worse. Also my youtube app will crash sometimes and not work agaon until i reset the phone.

Oh and i dont know why but i only have the right side parentheses mark on my keyboard. Is this the case for anyone else running 232?

Have you tried erasing cache? That helped get rid of any of the glitches that 232 has had for me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I know this is asking for a lot, but could you walk me through this process step by step in lay terms?

I am afraid of making a mistake somewhere in the process and soft-bricking my phone by acciedent.

If you would have typed three words of what you just wrote in Google, you'd already have your answer.

You should really stick to 232 for now. The process to move forward from 235 is not entirely straight forward and while both matt's unstuck script and my house of Bionic script make it easier, there is no fxz if you screw it up. It is much safer to stay on 232 for the moment.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Someone said it didn't fix that.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I hope they aren't done, either. I'd love to see another leak and/or OTA beyond 235. Got some stuff to test out. :)

No one answered the post from a bit ago and I wanna know too: how do I get a Samuri? :)

I'm using battery saver task for smart actions today and through weekend (testing time settings on weekend) and will report back if anyone is interested.

So far the data off/on isn't a pain-- data returns and notifications come in pretty quick. I kinda hate the beeps throughout day anyway. It may turn into a real zen thing for me.

,,,..... Bionic ICS 6.7.232 stock w/ root

ROFLMAO! Wait til you see what I have up my sleeve for House of Bionic. ;) Assuming it works the way I want, that is. I need someone brave enough to completely screw up their phone to test a theory. If the theory works, House of Bionic will become safer and easier than ever to use. :)

Back