New ICS leak 6.7.235

Geez i flashed 235 this morning. It is definitely running better then 232 when i first started it. Going to see how ot holds up tonoght when im watching ufc 149 on it.

When i get to selecting a package to install all I have is

../
android
lost.dir
pictures
data

which one do i select or did I screw up somewhere?

You should have the blur zip on your sdcard-ext. If it's not there, then yes, you screwed up somewhere.

I think he's using my script which if he put the blur update zip in the updates folder and used option 1, it should have pushed the update to sdcard-ext. I'm just not sure what happened and why it's not there.

Was out in san antonio tx when you posted the link for. 235 but am at home now. Uploading it to 4share now to a folder named. 235 soon as it uploads I'll flash. 235 to my unrooted bionic and post a screenshot and report.

http://www.***********/account/home.jsp?sId=lTI2GRTVrS3FQSEY&changedir=354925516

Ics. 235 on my 4shared acct.

I think he's using my script which if he put the blur update zip in the updates folder and used option 1, it should have pushed the update to sdcard-ext. I'm just not sure what happened and why it's not there.

I'm not sure what happened but I'm on 235 now. Rooting and hacking is new to me, so I don't expect everything to go smooth. I am confident that I screwed it up. Your script seems to run great and does what it's supposed to, I failed on my part. Still fun stuff.

I'm not sure what happened but I'm on 235 now. Rooting and hacking is new to me, so I don't expect everything to go smooth. I am confident that I screwed it up. Your script seems to run great and does what it's supposed to, I failed on my part. Still fun stuff.

Well at least you got yourself there. That's what counts. Excellent job. :) now we wait to see what comes next... New build or a soak of 235...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

No complaints about 235 from me so far. I just got beef with my work app not playing nice with rooting. I have to temp unroot to use it to check my schedule. Damn thing needs admin privaledges.

No you dont. But since i will be stuck on this build for a bit. Might as well root and hunt down roms to play with

FI went to apps manager and discovered that the all apps list contained the apps that I had on 232, all I have to do noe in install them. Sweet! Do it now!

Back