New ICS leak 6.7.235

I failed in my attempt to use his script. It works, but you got to pay attention to what is going on with your phone and computer.

oh ok. im just about to install this i just cant figure this out, how do i enable USB debugging on ics? i know how to on ginger bread but i cant find it now that my phone is on 232..

Go to settings and scroll down to developer options.

Lets play the what if game for a minute....I got caught in bootloop hell last month after I freezed one too many apps. Is there a chance that this could happen when flashing to ICS? If yes, is it easy to get back on stock?

Those having problems rooting should search for motofail-ics. It's a newer modified root exploit that I'll be putting in the house of Bionic script soon. Run it manually for now.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Ok I must have missed something somewhere... who's got the 905 fxz? I thought I had it once, but can't find it, couldn't find it over Google, and I've searched for it plenty of times. I'm still running .232 and its very stable for me as of right now, but getting sick of going all the way back to .902. I think I'm gonna take the option to stay here until OTA is out. But, I would extremely appreciate it if someone could point me to where I missed the 905. Btw this thread is an extremely good discussion IMO. Thanks for all the hard work and info everyone puts into it. I learn something new every day.

I'm missing something I keep getting install failed. Please help I'm on rooted stock 905 please help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm missing something I keep getting install failed. Please help I'm on rooted stock 905 please help

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Posts like this drive me nuts. How is anyone supposed to help you when all you give for information is "install failed". No error messages. No details of what you're attempting to install. No details of what steps you've taken. Etc, etc. If you want help, and plenty of people are willing to help, you MUST provide useful details. We aren't mind readers. :(

Ok I must have missed something somewhere... who's got the 905 fxz? I thought I had it once, but can't find it, couldn't find it over Google, and I've searched for it plenty of times. I'm still running .232 and its very stable for me as of right now, but getting sick of going all the way back to .902. I think I'm gonna take the option to stay here until OTA is out. But, I would extremely appreciate it if someone could point me to where I missed the 905. Btw this thread is an extremely good discussion IMO. Thanks for all the hard work and info everyone puts into it. I learn something new every day.

CRC32: 7EBA146D
MD5: 860DDF17AC34D0103A99FF42EED2C050
SHA-1: BF68EB2F90FEC4FFA62874F9DADE1379F9789CA5

VRZ_XT875_5.9.905.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC.xml.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download - John Galt

SamuriHL said:
Posts like this drive me nuts. How is anyone supposed to help you when all you give for information is "install failed". No error messages. No details of what you're attempting to install. No details of what steps you've taken. Etc, etc. If you want help, and plenty of people are willing to help, you MUST provide useful details. We aren't mind readers. :(

This so much

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Back