Often imitated, never duplicated! Focused 1.8.6

Watch out!!!! Rubi x focused 186 i installed this and was truly feeling it. Right up until i continued see picture folders drop of card. (uninstalled till fix)

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say, here.

What The %$%^^

For some reason, after installing rubix focused 186 i saw some pictures missing off card and said whatever. A few hours later, I looked for some movies and some were gone. I saw an earlier post where someone else had the same problem. Outside of that the Rom was sweet.

Does anybody have trouble with their screen not cutting off? I have my phone set up to cut the screen off after one minute of non use but have noticed that sometimes it just dims and never cuts off. I have check display settings and it shows off after one minute.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reboot into recovery and clear cache that how I fix it... was driving me crazy.

For some reason, after installing rubix focused 186 i saw some pictures missing off card and said whatever. A few hours later, I looked for some movies and some were gone. I saw an earlier post where someone else had the same problem. Outside of that the Rom was sweet.
I have seen this on stock, but not that I've noticed on Rubix...I'm guessing it's one of those bugs that is somehow related to the X and is not rom specific...
My suggestion is back up your SD card to your computer regularly...I do this whenever I have a chance...

One thing I've noticed, other than the overall badassness of this rom, is that any of the 4 hard buttons on the bottom will wake the phone when the screen is off (as opposed to only the home button being able to do this). This makes it much more likely that the screen will accidentally get turned on when the phone is in my pocket.

How do I get back to the droid x bootloader so I can wipe data and cache. I am bootlooping at the Rubix bootscreen.

How do I get back to the droid x bootloader so I can wipe data and cache. I am bootlooping at the Rubix bootscreen.

ICBM, but I think if you just do a "regular" factory reset from the recovery screen (hold down the home button when booting), you'll be able to get into the OS.

Otherwise, you could try to pull the battery for 5 minutes, then boot - it might boot into the Bootstrap Recovery screen.

Worst case, I hope you have a backup and a .sbf file.

ICBM, but I think if you just do a "regular" factory reset from the recovery screen (hold down the home button when booting), you'll be able to get into the OS.

Otherwise, you could try to pull the battery for 5 minutes, then boot - it might boot into the Bootstrap Recovery screen.

Droid X 2.2 Full SBF leaked - Download now

hey drod will you tell us if the Themes for fission will work with Focused...since they are so close...thanks

I did the data and cache wipe and got into the phone. So far this rom is sweet.

hey drod will you tell us if the Themes for fission will work with Focused...since they are so close...thanks

In my testing, Focused themes have worked on Fission, and Fission themes have worked on Focused.

I did the data and cache wipe and got into the phone. So far this rom is sweet.

Great! Glad you're up and running! I suspected that would do the trick for you! dancedroid

Back