rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

Can someone please point me in the direction to get a Blur Gallery apk?(hopefully compatible w/this rom)! I cannot stand the one in this Fantastic Rom. It takes forever to load pictures. The gallery found in Tran 3.6, apex, and Darkslide is what am looking for .
Just extract the gallery.apk from any one of those ROMs.

Can someone please point me in the direction to get a Blur Gallery apk?(hopefully compatible w/this rom)! I cannot stand the one in this Fantastic Rom. It takes forever to load pictures. The gallery found in Tran 3.6, apex, and Darkslide is what am looking for .

Blur Gallery doesn't work on 1.8.6/1.8.9/1.9.3/1.9.0, at least none of the ones that I tested. If you find one that works, please let us know.

Other alternative gallery apps that have been suggested by others:
Info from here:
Unofficial – Known Issues List – Focused 1.8.X/1.9.X — sephtin.com
Edit2: Some people are suggesting 2DGallery from CM, or Multi-Touch gallery as alternatives:
2D Gallery: Old 2D Gallery in CM6 - CyanogenMod Forum
Multi-Touch Gallery: Multi-touch Gallery for Droid - Android app on AppBrain

Avt123, maybe uncheck the feature in handcent that allows it to turn the screen on when getting a text?

Blur Gallery doesn't work on 1.8.6/1.8.9/1.9.3/1.9.0, at least none of the ones that I tested. If you find one that works, please let us know.

Other alternative gallery apps that have been suggested by others:
Info from here:
Unofficial – Known Issues List – Focused 1.8.X/1.9.X — sephtin.com
Edit2: Some people are suggesting 2DGallery from CM, or Multi-Touch gallery as alternatives:
2D Gallery: Old 2D Gallery in CM6 - CyanogenMod Forum
Multi-Touch Gallery: Multi-touch Gallery for Droid - Android app on AppBrain

Just an FYI. I used to use Launcher Pro and the Gallery worked fine for me. (I did not understand what all the complaints were about.) I decided to start using the default ADW Launcher and I instantly noticed the delay with the Gallery the first time I used it. I can live with it, I hardly use the Gallery, but I thought I would let everyone know what I noticed with the launchers.

hey if I have updated to the new kernel and have .340 do I have to patch

If you don't, you will just be running on the 2.3.320 system. I could be mistaken (correct me if im wrong) but I believe the patch is for the ones who did the ota update but you could still use it to update the system. I did

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

If you don't, you will just be running on the 2.3.320 system. I could be mistaken (correct me if im wrong) but I believe the patch is for the ones who did the ota update but you could still use it to update the system. I did

So 1.9 is based on .320 and the patch bring 1.9 up to date

You got it

You got it

Thanks thats what I thought

drod & seph

think it might be worth putting the various upgrade paths depending on your versions in the first post?

that seems to be the most common question, might save some folks the trouble of having to read 63 pages or waiting for someone to respond?

I haven't been in the loop lately regarding everything happening in the world of Android, so I just have a couple general questions to ask before I decide what to do next with my lovely Droid X. I'm currently running Android 2.2.1 and rubiX Focused 1.8.6. I love my current set up and everything seems to work flawlessly minus some random reboots that happen every so often. I've read on Droid Life and on here that the Android Gingerbread update has come out recently. The first thing I think is that means reflashing all the way back to stock Droid X w/ Blur just to do the OTA update, not to mention clearing data/cache and updating to rubiX Focused 1.9.0. Are there enough valuable differences that make all of this worth it? And beyond that, I thought I saw drod mention he's coming out with an even newer version soon. Would it be better to just wait for that? I'm usually on the ball with this, but finals have been killer and I would really appreciate getting filled in. Thanks guys.

I haven't been in the loop lately regarding everything happening in the world of Android, so I just have a couple general questions to ask before I decide what to do next with my lovely Droid X. I'm currently running Android 2.2.1 and rubiX Focused 1.8.6. I love my current set up and everything seems to work flawlessly minus some random reboots that happen every so often. I've read on Droid Life and on here that the Android Gingerbread update has come out recently. The first thing I think is that means reflashing all the way back to stock Droid X w/ Blur just to do the OTA update, not to mention clearing data/cache and updating to rubiX Focused 1.9.0. Are there enough valuable differences that make all of this worth it? And beyond that, I thought I saw drod mention he's coming out with an even newer version soon. Would it be better to just wait for that? I'm usually on the ball with this, but finals have been killer and I would really appreciate getting filled in. Thanks guys.

I would suggest updating to the new 2.3.340 ota update simply because developers are going to base their new roms on this. Drod stated that his next release is going to be "epic" and you might not want to miss out on that.

I would suggest updating to the new 2.3.340 ota update simply because developers are going to base their new roms on this. Drod stated that his next release is going to be "epic" and you might not want to miss out on that.

he's been making references to "rubixbread" so maybe we're getting a gingerbread port?
or he's been hitting the egg nog, i'm cool with either.

he's been making references to "rubixbread" so maybe we're getting a gingerbread port?
or he's been hitting the egg nog, i'm cool with either.

I see fab has a gingerbread port but I can pull away from the sweetness of rubiX. Can't wait for the next release!

Back