rubiX Focused 1.9.0 Leak/Non-Leak

I just want to say thanks for the awesome rom Drod :)

Also does anyone know if is posible to get speech-to-text working again ?
Because when I click the speech-to-text mic icon (on the keyboard) nothing happens.

Thanks

Make sure you have "Google Search" and "Voice Search" installed from the Market. Should work.

Thanks, Got it working man :)

Only use the patch if you are on 2.3.320, or 2.3.340.

So how can I get to there? I have no idea which one of these versions still need to be installed...

If you are on 2.3.15, you don't need any patches.

1.9.0 non-leak works with 2.3.15.

IF you update to the leak (2.3.320) or the OTA update from VZW (2.3.340)... THEN you need the 1.9.0 LEAK version of Focused, and you'll want the patch for 1.9.0 updates 2.3.320 to 2.3.340.

Avt123, maybe uncheck the feature in handcent that allows it to turn the screen on when getting a text?

I would if it was checked. dancedroid Good idea though. See this is why I have no clue why it's happening. Everything that can turn the screen on randomly is off.

Last edited:
Waiting for the new version to hit...soon, I heard 3 weeks.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I hear drod perfected cloning and cloned 1,000 copies of himself. 728 of them died immediately and 127 of them are unable to code correctly. Due to the loss of clones, drod won't be able to finish for at least 2 months.

I hear drod perfected cloning and cloned 1,000 copies of himself. 728 of them died immediately and 127 of them are unable to code correctly. Due to the loss of clones, drod won't be able to finish for at least 2 months.

You say he perfected cloning.....Yet the rest of the story does not sound remotely close to perfect.

Now, while I believe that he has in fact begun the cloning process, it is far from perfected. There are rumors that one clone came out perfect, but immediately killed the original drod rendering that cloning experience to net 0 gain as we now still only have one working drod.

Investigation is still underway to determine if the clone murdered original drod or if it was the other way around. Either way, it was most likely an epic battle.

I say "Stop wasting time on cloning and get crackin on Rubix 8.0"!!

You say he perfected cloning.....Yet the rest of the story does not sound remotely close to perfect.

Now, while I believe that he has in fact begun the cloning process, it is far from perfected. There are rumors that one clone came out perfect, but immediately killed the original drod rendering that cloning experience to net 0 gain as we now still only have one working drod.

Investigation is still underway to determine if the clone murdered original drod or if it was the other way around. Either way, it was most likely an epic battle.

You guys are on to me.. I must go back to the future to warn myself..

In other news, I (the uber clone who killed the original drod.. dang did i just confess??) perfected the other clones that the inferior drod couldn't program to code..

So expect rubiX 2.0 - 10.5 to be out tomorrow.

In REAL news, early reports of the alpha are good. My last final is tomorrow, so I'll be trying to push the rom to beta stage in the next couple of days, as well as working on an aosp.

In other news, I (the uber clone who killed the original drod.. dang did i just confess??) perfected the other clones that the inferior drod couldn't program to code..

In REAL news, early reports of the alpha are good. My last final is tomorrow, so I'll be trying to push the rom to beta stage in the next couple of days, as well as working on an aosp.

That all sounds great. A little too long a timeframe for me to hold my breath and wait, but I'll do my best. Expect large gasps for air from me until the new version is up.

And good luck on your final final!!

That all sounds great. A little too long a timeframe for me to hold my breath and wait, but I'll do my best. Expect large gasps for air from me until the new version is up.

And good luck on your final final!!

The 3 week time frame is because I don't do good with etas.. but I know that I can get everything done in that time period :)

It will not be released after New Years Day. New Years Eve i'll likely be gone all day/night, so that's not a good day either. You don't want me working on this drunk ;). Anything before is free game, but it's highly unlikely to come out before Christmas Eve/Day.

Back